Formula One Wags #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raz is celebrating his birthday today, that’s what Max got dressed up for and where he flew to I guess. No Lando. It’s in Sav‘s story. It looks like a reaaaaal fancy dinner, I’d feel terribly out of place 😂

Also Kika started following Alpha Tauri.
*and Clara Ramos, the other girl that looks like Luisa and her so maybe she’s up next - for Yuki?
**joking
God why can't Pear stay single for like 5 minutes lmfao he has to have somebody ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God why can't Pear stay single for like 5 minutes lmfao he has to have somebody ffs
He strikes me as a serial monogamist....always got the next potential lined up. 🤞 we have nothing serious til the end of summer. We need ONE of the thirst trap Kings to keep us entertained!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
F1 drivers having no stability growing up 🤝 seeking relationships all the time as adults
*just got done watching about 10 psychology lectures, apologies for the psychoanalysis
**also this is mainly sarcasm so 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Send her @iona.a.smith family tree 😂
Omg imagine that being your F1 gossip/wag introduction with no context 😂😂

Also quick PSA: I’m still alive but now back home from uni. Will pop in later/tomorrow so be ready with a thread summary for me (not that I’m expecting much cause this has been a SLOW one😘)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
George and Carmen matching shoes/outfits on his insta story is just a bit too much for me, especially after their Scottish aristocracy cosplaying lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 16
friends, what should i get (i have hopes that the children XL is big enough for me as i'm not that tall 😅)
1654446549616.png
1654446585872.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good morning F1 queens and happy 100!!

I’ve been reading the threads as a non-tattler for a few weeks now and thought this was as good of a time as any to join in on the fun

Thank you for weeks of entertainment - hopefully I can provide the same!! 🕺🏼🕺🏼
Welcome to us❤😁

Just got done with the christening and party after, have to catch up before I drive back home, to reset my mind 😂
Get ready for reactions spam from me ❤🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi y'all! Happy Sunday! We're almost at 101😳
I've been thinking about this picture a lot.
Like the hips area. You know.
😈
FCC33C01-1917-4FCA-9612-201BD36F1B6F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.