Formula 1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great to see Ocon doing well this year. I did worry about him going against Alonso, but he seems to be giving it some so far. Though I do actually think Alonso has lost a bit of his edge on this F1 comeback. Not lost loads, but a bit.
I think Ocon sees the facts he has Alonso as a team mate as a challenge a tall one but still a good one to take on. What has he got to lose. Not sure who said it yesterday might have been Zak Brown, but to come back after 1 year away from F1 does take time to re learn it. Not his biggest fan but Alonso doing gooding this race

Reactions: 2
Poor Carlos, those medium tyres are well dead. Was at one point behind Lando, now 11th. Lando done a damn good job nursing his medium tyres though, only pitted a lap after Sainz. Clean air probably helped him.

Couple of points for Danny Ric, good effort from him.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So not a spectacular race top 3 started in top 3. I know it's down to the tv hosts but we don't see much of the lower down racing yep top drivers sell the race but even Crofty said not seen much of Mick S. Not just him but cannot remember seeing Stroll. Ah maybe just me being moany cow.😂

Reactions: 2
So not a spectacular race top 3 started in top 3. I know it's down to the tv hosts but we don't see much of the lower down racing yep top drivers sell the race but even Crofty said not seen much of Mick S. Not just him but cannot remember seeing Stroll. Ah maybe just me being moany cow.😂
It was a pretty boring race throughout really. Definitely agree about needing to see more of the field though.

Reactions: 5
Oh Max!! My heart when he found out it was deleted for track limits 💔

Pleased for Lando - killing it so far this year 🧡💙

Reactions: 12
Anyone else spend most of the race watching the positions on the left because the cameras fixated on top 3/4 even when there's a gap up front?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
not sure who my fave is but i would not want to be max’s after he got told his lap got deleted 😂

i’d have just given him some plates and goggles and said here go smash them😂😂

• Haha
We were busy while the race was on, so just got caught up. I fell asleep I was that bored. Glad Danny got some points.

• Haha
Definitely a bland race but at least there’s only one week to wait for the next.

Reactions: 3
I listened on the radio and have noticed they do tend to pick up more than on tv. They talked about Mick having a good race, but I ended up gardening as tomorrow is a wash out here and it’s seemed pretty conclusive what the top 3 would be.
I do feel sorry for Max, twice he’s been penalised for track limits. I get they have to do it but get the gravel back then it’s stay on track or be beached!

It wasn't the greatest race ever, but I still enjoyed it. I just love Formula 1.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.