Formula 1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we just started this season, but I am shocked that Ocon is doing well. He is great today! I actually thought he would be behind Alonso from day one.

Reactions: 2
A second weekend where the second run in Q3 is not really producing improved lap times for many.

My poor Lando, on it so much in Q1/2, Q3 second run on new tyres just didn't work for him.

Reactions: 4
I know we just started this season, but I am shocked that Ocon is doing well. He is great today! I actually thought he would be behind Alonso from day one.
Have to say I do like Ocon maybe because of the Netflix series but he seems a sweetie.
Usual top 3 but not watching race tomorrow as family day out. So might be good as not much might happen race wise tomorrow?

Reactions: 6
Have to say I do like Ocon maybe because of the Netflix series but he seems a sweetie.
Usual top 3 but not watching race tomorrow as family day out. So might be good as not much might happen race wise tomorrow?
Maybe I will have time to find the missing trainers if it goes like the last race! :LOL: :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Glad to see Ricciardo back in the top 10 after last weekends qualifying.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.