Formula 1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see Aston's motorhome tour on insta? It looks amazing! Similar style as RedBull Holzhause. I love it! Wish I could move in!

I have to say I started to like Stroll's chilled personality. Maybe it is the Mazepin effect, but here we are....

Reactions: 3
So just seen this on Instagram
Ruthless Dr Helmut aka grim reaper

Did you see Aston's motorhome tour on insta? It looks amazing! Similar style as RedBull Holzhause. I love it! Wish I could move in!

I have to say I started to like Stroll's chilled personality. Maybe it is the Mazepin effect, but here we are....
Just had a look, 3 floors! Wow and yes mental to think its there now then pack it up and move to next place well maybe not all but crazy! Stunning place must cost a bit

Attachments

Last edited:
So pleased for Lewis on his 100th pole. I know it’s sometimes an unpopular opinion but I will just never tire of seeing him perform so brilliantly. He truly is fantastically talented.

disappointed to see neither of the alpha tauri’s make it into q3 and lando not getting further up the field but who knows what tomorrow will bring. (Probably not much though as it’s Barca 😂). Disappointed to not see more from Perez but I just want luck to be on his side tomorrow, he’s such a great guy and hasn’t been having the best time.

• Heart
So pleased for Lewis on his 100th pole. I know it’s sometimes an unpopular opinion but I will just never tire of seeing him perform so brilliantly. He truly is fantastically talented.

disappointed to see neither of the alpha tauri’s make it into q3 and lando not getting further up the field but who knows what tomorrow will bring. (Probably not much though as it’s Barca 😂). Disappointed to not see more from Perez but I just want luck to be on his side tomorrow, he’s such a great guy and hasn’t been having the best time.
Congratz to Lewis! Everybody has their favourite, and I appriciate we can be civil about it, not calling eachothers by names like on other platforms.

• Heart
Congratz to Lewis! Everybody has their favourite, and I appriciate we can be civil about it, not calling eachothers by names like on other platforms.
And that’s the way it should be😊 life would be boring if we all liked the same things ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Sky commentators (I think it was Brundle) already saying things like Perez needs a good weekend, he needs to perform etc. Which is disappointing to hear. All the drivers who have moved have struggled to varying extents. Perez has the hardest job driving a car built for Verstappen, and they have very different styles. It's never going to be easy.

Reactions: 5
Sky commentators (I think it was Brundle) already saying things like Perez needs a good weekend, he needs to perform etc. Which is disappointing to hear. All the drivers who have moved have struggled to varying extents. Perez has the hardest job driving a car built for Verstappen, and they have very different styles. It's never going to be easy.
Yeah I agree with this. It’s the same with Danny ric, they’re very talented but unfortunately get slated pretty regularly

I find it ironic when Brundle never won a race :LOL:

Sadly I don't think I'll see the race live today because my work is absolutely mental at the moment.

Aren't all drivers under pressure each race? Perez will have pressure on him, Red bull are ruthless if not good enough for them. Maybe Bottas has it too, Merc can say all they like but we know who they all prefer. For me young Mick S and poor old Mazepin have one of the toughest jobs, the Haas is so far behind every other car due to them not bothering with it as concentrating on next year, fair enough but each week must be tough for them?

Reactions: 2
Aren't all drivers under pressure each race? Perez will have pressure on him, Red bull are ruthless if not good enough for them. Maybe Bottas has it too, Merc can say all they like but we know who they all prefer. For me young Mick S and poor old Mazepin have one of the toughest jobs, the Haas is so far behind every other car due to them not bothering with it as concentrating on next year, fair enough but each week must be tough for them?
Yeah, they all have pressure on them. But I think I'm just sick of hearing the second Red Bull driver needs to perform comments after all these years of it consistently happening. They aren't all bad drivers, I do think Red Bull need to look at how they approach the team and giving the no.2 driver the best chances to perform well rather than hanging them out to dry constantly. Because people like Ricciardo, Gasly, Perez even Albon are not bad drivers suddenly, they just can't perform in the Red Bull.

Actually think Mick Schumacher has an easy season, no expectations because the car is a donkey, no development and makes the Williams looks good. So anything he does is an achievement. Mazepin has a hard job because he has to show he deserves to be in F1 as a pay driver.

Yeah, they all have pressure on them. But I think I'm just sick of hearing the second Red Bull driver needs to perform comments after all these years of it consistently happening. They aren't all bad drivers, I do think Red Bull need to look at how they approach the team and giving the no.2 driver the best chances to perform well rather than hanging them out to dry constantly. Because people like Ricciardo, Gasly, Perez even Albon are not bad drivers suddenly, they just can't perform in the Red Bull.

Actually think Mick Schumacher has an easy season, no expectations because the car is a donkey, no development and makes the Williams looks good. So anything he does is an achievement. Mazepin has a hard job because he has to show he deserves to be in F1 as a pay driver.
It is probably an unpopular opinion, but I do not mind these "paid drivers". In my opinion they are all that, on different levels.
Mazepin though, has to pull it together, and stop the spinning to not to be the next Maldonado. (His victory was epic!) :LOL:

Reactions: 2
It is probably an unpopular opinion, but I do not mind these "paid drivers". In my opinion they are all that, on different levels.
Mazepin though, has to pull it together, and stop the spinning to not to be the next Maldonado. (His victory was epic!) :LOL:
I understand the need for pay drivers and I have no issue with them in principle. Perez started as a pay driver, and has always brought big Mexican bucks to whichever team he drives for. But he's a good driver.

Mazepin as a pay driver has to work harder because he isn't showing any actual real talent. Even Stroll shows more than him and showed more in junior Formula. Mazepin is just too tit to be in F1. Only person who makes Mazepin looks good is former F2 driver Mahaveer Raghunathan.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.