Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if Max took care of him, he probably whipped out that deodorant and covered Lando in it - that's as much as he'd do man didn't even know Lando was ill on Saturday when literally everyone else could tell
Not saying Max is a bad friend at all but that friendship is extremely one-sided... Lando's getting a lot less out of it than Max and that's just true
I hope Max finds his way again, I truly do, but he needs to back off of Lando's life

Reactions: 13
oh no, do not lurk, there's not shitstorm, it's great that there are many approaches and experiences here

the most hilarious thing is that if somone said before Monaco here that it would be Checo's "adventures" that would be discussed here on Monday, noone would believe LOL

Reactions: 9
Ok so I have completely disregard this video but now off to watch it
And here you go xoxo

Reactions: 3
We had drunk checo and now (possibly) drunk daniel?

Good part he was with Heidi so a little harder to create a story about he cheating
YES GIMME DRUNK DANIEL
But also that fucker, he's pregnant - what's with the alcohol? Lock the fridge!

Reactions: 16
We had drunk checo and now (possibly) drunk daniel?

Good part he was with Heidi so a little harder to create a story about he cheating
It’s hard to tell if he’s drunk or just being him but I hope he’s drunk

Do you think him and Heidi had sex while Daniel wore those gems on his face?

Reactions: 12
right? he doesn’t DESERVE the mention joking but not mentioning him makes sense.

however if lando was alone, and max was the only one there with him, then yea maybe itd be kinda sad that he didn’t mention him. thankfully that wasn’t the case tho

Reactions: 3
It’s hard to tell if he’s drunk or just being him but I hope he’s drunk

Do you think him and Heidi had sex while Daniel wore those gems on his face?
The first thing I'm thinking of is him going down and the gems getting stuck on her thighs and lady bits.

I'll see myself out

Reactions: 12
Reverse manifestation Monza. I like it.

Reactions: 5
The first thing I'm thinking of is him going down and the gems getting stuck on her thighs and lady bits.

I'll see myself out
So Heidi got some AND a free vajazzle? She has all the luck. I have to pay an extra €10 for my vajazzle

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.