Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as if twitter wasnt already going crazy enough, apparently someone called lando of all people a dilf, not sure how or why but there is now a lot of people asking those questions πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh nooo I didn’t mean for your boy to wake up, shhh kubinikol jr go back to sleep
Maybe Slagy will sing you a lullaby πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ imola .i'm crying here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚like for real πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he sit down , gave me a serious "shut up" look and went back to sleep πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We made one ages ago but it didn't really come to anything. Here it is. I don't know how to link it in to the top of the threads.

Ah yess haha this is so necessary for those of us who are always lost aka me! Someone who is technologically blessed especially with this website please link it to the threads πŸ₯°

Edit: yay for everyone adding things on there πŸ˜‚ ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell slagy, think you’ve taken it a bit too far this time man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1306685
Excuse me, what did I just read? I am too tired to read straight?πŸ€“
Aac! You've done it again πŸ˜‚πŸŽ‰
MAJOR SARCASM WARNING HERE that’s the one who stole my man *A joke so not take this seriously. It was a typo. Yes I’m looking at you @Futtrit
I was actually planning to say something like: Heidi K lived Ionas dream life once, and then she got out. probably the best part of your dream IonaπŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.