Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm about to cook dinner for the family so I wanted to pop in and wish everyone a happy 98 thread!

4BC438C9-7EB4-4322-8958-1053350777FE.jpeg
42B9AC32-1C84-4E82-B8C7-97CD94B1A3B6.jpeg
9C0E86C9-024B-46BF-BB94-BD64021035E4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Will buxton (Jesus beads because of those stupid stupid bracelets)
Thank you haha, I feel like I need to finish going through the last thread for more context but at least I know now.

We really need a wiki or something just for all the nicknames we have on here ๐Ÿ˜‚ Every thread has at least one post asking who the squids are or who port cop is ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Because Charles impregnated Pierreโ€ฆ itโ€™s RIGHT in front of you ffs

Yes donโ€™t even get me started on her, sheโ€™s cancelled in Germany big time
She even posed with her ex husband Flavio
Ohhh really sheโ€™s cancelled? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

wait she was married to flavio?Wtf

• Wow
Oh boy twitter now is making things up to make fun of the first rumours its hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhh really sheโ€™s cancelled? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yeah, firstly because of her super cringey posts with her husband. I really need bleach for my eyes after some of these, but they can be โ€˜forgivenโ€™. But also for her show, the German version of Americas next Topmodel. Many contestants have come out and said things like โ€˜producers forced us to say certain things to make us look badโ€™ โ€˜they put oil on our feet so weโ€™d slip and fall on the catwalkโ€™ etc etc - itโ€™s quite bad. However her daughter, the one whose father is Flavio, seems quite sweet.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Thank you haha, I feel like I need to finish going through the last thread for more context but at least I know now.

We really need a wiki or something just for all the nicknames we have on here ๐Ÿ˜‚ Every thread has at least one post asking who the squids are or who port cop is ๐Ÿ˜‚
We made one ages ago but it didn't really come to anything. Here it is. I don't know how to link it in to the top of the threads.

• Heart
I'm so confused. Pierre impregnated someone...Charles or the other way around? ๐Ÿ™ƒ

I see it's going to be a long 2 weeks until Baku ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok so port cop and squids have been added to the wiki but my brain has gone blank on other nicknames

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.