Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Oooh he was never on my cute list, the holier than thou attitude, look at me with a picture of the pope in my car kind of thing, is pretty off-putting to me..
BUT I wouldnt be surprised if wives have some kind of clause in their prenaps allowing the drivers to full around while touring the world
Unpopular opinion based of what I know about local footballers and basketballers (9858375573727 leagues below F1) - every F1 person has some kind of open relationship 😇

And imho that was the reason why Daniel claimed to be single all this time - it's easier to say I'm single than explain relationship like that to fans who are having tantrums because he isn't dating Perth school librarian

• Haha
Reactions: 10

monza

VIP Member
update on the gossip on twitter: some people think that heidi and daniel are the couple that will have a baby because of the post of deuxmoi saying that they were seen in a registry office
My man can't have peace driving or not-driving related
Everybody slandered him through whole rawe ceek
And now it's time for the next round 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
i hope not :( but who knows - he talks about a lot of the things he used to do to max like they’re funny anecdotes so i don’t know if he has any level of perception to say that his behaviours were wrong.
No he doesn’t, and even Max jokes about it. I don’t think either of them even realize that it’s abuse. I hope Max distances himself from his dad as soon as he can. Especially if the rumours of Jos not liking Kelly are true, maybe that’ll be a reason for him to finally cut the ties with his dad, he deserves so much better.

hello2723

VIP Member
as if twitter wasnt already going crazy enough, apparently someone called lando of all people a dilf, not sure how or why but there is now a lot of people asking those questions 😂

• Haha
Hmmm I don't know, I'd say I can look away at many things and I'm quite 'tolerant' and willing to give literally everyone the benefit of the doubt, but this is a bit too much. But that's just me. It doesn't make him a devil but it certainly doesn't make him seem like a great guy either.
Obviously I'm just a spectacularly unbothered wife then 🤣.
Whatever happened is clearly his own choices etc but you would have thought the people he was with would have made sure there was no filming on the boat and that everyone involved were a bit more discreet. I'm not going to accuse anyone of cheating until there's proof but the speculation is going to hurt.