Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
I don't think it was thaaaat bad, it was alright - a lot made up on the spot because of the weather but generally okay, especially the last pit stop. Every team fucks up strategy quite often, even the top 3. The one thing the top 3 have that McLaren doesn't is proper infrastructure.
I mean, if you listen to Lando’s full radio, man was basically making up his own strategy in the last stint and the team were just agreeing with him

The bit where he was like why can I not push on George was proper sassy Lando and I loved it 😂

Reactions: 9

lni33

VIP Member
isn’t it crazy that they went to the FINAL race of the drama-filled season that was last year and it only got 350k views 💀 they gotta be asking themselves wtf they’re doing wrong at that point
The mistake there was it didn’t have LANDO NORRIS in the title…. 😂😂 it usually doesn’t work unless it’s ft LANDO, with LANDO, oh did I forget to tell you LANDO IS HERE

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Carlos’ face slowly morphing from disbelief to serial killer is exactly his reaction to finding out Charles impregnated two drivers

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
And oh, I almost forgot, I scrolled through youtube shorts before I fell asleep last night, and this gem came up. "Without saying the name of your country, say something you're known for and let people guess"
Croatia is the beginning of LaLu love story

Ha beat that

• Haha

StellaLuna

I don't see Daniel leaving. F1 is popular in the US but Daniel is more popular imo.

The amount of people who stop me when I'm wearing Daniel's merch to talk about him happens all the time. I live in the American south and even my old coworkers know who Daniel is before they knew what F1 was.

F1 and McLaren know the personality they have and the revenue he brings in and I can't see them wanting that to go away.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Obviously I'm just a spectacularly unbothered wife then 🤣.
Whatever happened is clearly his own choices etc but you would have thought the people he was with would have made sure there was no filming on the boat and that everyone involved were a bit more discreet. I'm not going to accuse anyone of cheating until there's proof but the speculation is going to hurt.
It is! We don’t know what went on beyond that so I’m hesitant to full on call it cheating too* but it certainly doesn’t look great and if it were my relationship, this would cross the line to cheating for me (but again, that’s just me). About the cameras, I don’t get it either but I’d say whoever was filming was probably really drunk as well 😂

*that being said, it does make for some new joke opportunities about Checo having some ‘Slagy’ tendencies

lni33

VIP Member
Obviously I'm just a spectacularly unbothered wife then 🤣.
Whatever happened is clearly his own choices etc but you would have thought the people he was with would have made sure there was no filming on the boat and that everyone involved were a bit more discreet. I'm not going to accuse anyone of cheating until there's proof but the speculation is going to hurt.
Love that you feel that comfortable and secure in your relationship, I’ve never really been in a long long term relationship so I have no idea what i would be like in this situation 😅

I agree, accusing people of cheating is where I draw the line and why I disappeared after the Lando/ Miami crap

but yeah the videos of Checo are less than ideal with how the internet goes these days 😬😂

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Is that because they've pushed Lando as the main selling point though rather than having him as a more equal part of a bigger group?
Not to be rude to the others but Lando is the main selling point 😅 I don’t think it would ever have become successful if it wasn’t put out there that this was Lando’s YouTube group and like that’s normal when there is a famous person involved but I don’t think they’ve even tried to get away from that

If they want to push the channel they are going to have to come up with better content that keeps people interested when Lando is not there because ads are not it 😂

MissF1

VIP Member
I'm not remotely religious but I'm staying schtum now. I have a wedding tomorrow and need to rethink my marriage 🤣.
But seriously, I didn't think I would cause such a shitstorm. It's definitely my time to lurk for a while...Mondays are obviously controversial topic days in Tattle land!
I'm not remotely religious but I'm staying schtum now. I have a wedding tomorrow and need to rethink my marriage 🤣.
But seriously, I didn't think I would cause such a shitstorm. It's definitely my time to lurk for a while...Mondays are obviously controversial topic days in Tattle land!
Well… it’s Tuesday babe. 🤣 and don’t leave. I hope you don’t think I’m upset because I’m not even in the slightest. I have respect for the confidence in your relationship that speaks so highly of the nature of it.

I don’t think you’re driving around with a picture of the pope in your car and talking about what women should do with their bodies and that God thinks it’s a sin. That was my only point. That he’s put all the stuff out there himself and that his behavior surely isn’t in gods image.

Also, your a Seb fan. 🥰😍 You have to stay.

• Heart
  • Haha