Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

90sgirl

VIP Member
I love that we all check up on Tattle while we’re in the bus or the train and always end up regretting it, as if we don’t know what to expect by now
During all the thirst photos earlier my dad saw my phone over my shoulder and I didn’t even know where to start 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I was thinking as it's the middle of the night and I can't sleep due to bad cramps 😔 but the whole Heidi and Daniel setting up a registry - for something - in the US is just a little off.

Daniel makes a lot of money and Heidi isn't exactly poor so they could buy whatever they wanted. I don't see Daniel shelling the burden of fancy expensive things for friends to buy for him. Regardless of the type of registry, it seems very very odd.

what makes sense is Daniel and Heidi checked a registry of a friend who's expecting or getting married to see what to buy them.

that's my hypothesis 😅
Registries, like gift registries? They’re set up in the registry office? I thought registry offices are where people get marriage licenses, have civil weddings etc etc 😂 maybe I got the translation wrong

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Ohhh really she’s cancelled? 😳
Yeah, firstly because of her super cringey posts with her husband. I really need bleach for my eyes after some of these, but they can be ‘forgiven’. But also for her show, the German version of Americas next Topmodel. Many contestants have come out and said things like ‘producers forced us to say certain things to make us look bad’ ‘they put oil on our feet so we’d slip and fall on the catwalk’ etc etc - it’s quite bad. However her daughter, the one whose father is Flavio, seems quite sweet.

• Wow
  • Sad

hello2723

VIP Member
not a goot look for checo imo, little is left to speculate about with that video 😬 however as has been said it depends on what boundaries they personally have in their relationship as its different for everyone 🤷‍♀️

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Fair point about the being post partum. And for the record I'm not saying she would find it funny... nor would I, I'd definitely make it known I wasn't impressed, but as far as we can see from this tiny clip of a video there's no penis near vagina action going on. I just don't think we can categorically say he's cheated, Catholic or not!
But obviously I'm in the minority here and that's fine. We all have different stances 🤷🏻‍♀️
It all comes down to how one defines cheating, everyone defines it differently. For me, cheating doesn't begin with penis near vagina action (which is a great way to put it 😂), for others it may be different. It's all good if Carols approves, who knows 👀

He gives me the ick, am I right in saying he has some pretty misogynistic beliefs as well?
Correct me if I'm wrong because I don't want to do her wrong or accuse her of something but also Carola right? Isn't she pretty pro-life and all that? And didn't they get married because she got accidentally pregnant with Checo Jr?

OK REWIND

Last edited:
  • Heart

valen_

If that is definitely him, he’s no longer on my cute list. And I won’t be cheering him on for the wins 😂😂 petty as fuck but he’s got kids fuck sake
Although this was recorded in a potato, the clothes and hair do seem to match
Captura de Tela 2022-05-31 às 12.57.56.png

Yeah, people were overreacting to that other video of him talking to a girl in a party, but I do think this one is a bit worse...
Ultimately I agree that it all depends on what he and Carola are comfortable with and tolerate, but still

Last edited:
  • Wow

lni33

VIP Member
Well if is a driver or not we will know soon as cannabis is prohibit by the WADA and fia follows their rules when it comes to doping
Its not going to be any of the f1 drivers, 90% don’t live in the uk and the ones that work there will have the week off as no race this weekend

Also if it was a big name it would have 100% leaked to actual press

StellaLuna

I gotta bring back this ridiculously sexy look and rare Daniel in a suit at the tennis match last year.
16C8BD0F-3FD4-404D-BB45-C35CFCEDB00D.jpeg
91303E4E-37AE-4554-AF2E-8C33EB40A51E.jpeg
F86934F7-6A52-475D-87AD-9352F8B54D8E.jpeg
66B0A279-7F67-486A-8E0C-67FB4E3112EB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart