Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Oh

*girl is running a huge fanpage but still
Imagine waking up with Slagy dms 🤯

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Guys…I feel like we may have girl bossed a bit too close to the sun

*Someone was clearly confused reading here last night though as they did get it the wrong way round
Quoting myself but just realised that this tweet was posted at just after 2 this morning…like we were in our prime at that time last night. If this wasn’t any of you, it was defos a lurker 😂

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Not to be rude to the others but Lando is the main selling point 😅 I don’t think it would ever have become successful if it wasn’t put out there that this was Lando’s YouTube group and like that’s normal when there is a famous person involved but I don’t think they’ve even tried to get away from that

If they want to push the channel they are going to have to come up with better content that keeps people interested when Lando is not there because ads are not it 😂
Ye, like I see some of the YouTubers my kids follow and they're not doing anything massively special but they put out consistent content with some thought behind it, surely if this is what's driving Quadrants income then they should be doing the same?

hello2723

VIP Member
its also quite possible its a junior series driver (as we have seen before quite a lot of them dont stick by public road laws 😬) or maybe even WEC, GT etc..

StellaLuna

I'm about to cook dinner for the family so I wanted to pop in and wish everyone a happy 98 thread!

4BC438C9-7EB4-4322-8958-1053350777FE.jpeg
42B9AC32-1C84-4E82-B8C7-97CD94B1A3B6.jpeg
9C0E86C9-024B-46BF-BB94-BD64021035E4.jpeg

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Jesus Christ Tattle...had a night of Stranger Things binge watching thinking it would be quiet in here and come back next morning to everyone being pregnant! Obvs I'm the woman to help with that, but quite surprised it's PIERRE I'd be delivering!!!
Loving drunk Checo though, he deserved to party hard after that win. Ofc he dared to SPEAK to a woman therefore he must be a dirty cheat 🙄. Why are people like this? No wonder they all stick together and hang out in their tight knit groups, don't blame them one bit tbh.
They’re saying the same about Charles and Carlos, because everyone who gets drunk and has some fun and is kind enough to still pose with fans for a pic is a dirty cheating bastard… obviously
Just by that you can tell how young these people are, anyone who’s a bit older knows than men and women can get drunk and have fun and it doesn’t mean cheating