Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadjaliz

Chatty Member
It is! We don’t know what went on beyond that so I’m hesitant to full on call it cheating too* but it certainly doesn’t look great and if it were my relationship, this would cross the line to cheating for me (but again, that’s just me). About the cameras, I don’t get it either but I’d say whoever was filming was probably really drunk as well 😂

*that being said, it does make for some new joke opportunities about Checo having some ‘Slagy’ tendencies
Yes for me the same, if i would see my boyfriend like this i would be livid😂 Like especially if someone films it and puts it on socials, that’s just embarrasing. But out of respect to your partner you should not be kissing and touching another girl like that🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10

monza

VIP Member
Soooooo... Next time there are team orders in Red Bull you will be softer on Max?

🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I think this is exactly what he needed. He wouldn't have been with his newborn baby yesterday either way. And it think that is probably more stressful than anything.

When one of my cousins had a newborn, a group of us rented a cabin and had a party for him to let of some steam, when all of us others went out to hike the next day, he was sound asleep. Woke up when we got home, and he needed it.

Checo already has three(?) Other children, and he has probably been on more than one party since they were born, maybe even just a few weeks or months after they were born. So for me, this is just what he needed, it didn't go out over his kids, them being home with mom.
I don’t think being a parent means you can’t party anymore, it was a big big thing for him to win Monaco, he deserves every last bit of celebration and I’m sure that if his wife wasn’t still in postpartum she would’ve loved to join. It’s not like Carola is sitting there at home all alone and lost, she’s with her family.

As for the camera panning away, they don’t want this out there because it does exactly what it’s doing now: speculation and negative publicity.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Ok Team Lando wasn’t lying, Merc is really milking this overtake that wasn’t even an overtake, more a ‘please come pass me’

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Hey all, I'm a long time lurker just wanted to say hi from Ireland 🇮🇪

Basically seeking confirmation bias friends who are going to tell me DR won't be kicked out of McLaren 😂😂
Welcome ❤❤❤ Let me whip out the mantra I wrote for @maisie20 a while ago:
Daniel is safe, he’s matching Lando in pace, he’s marketing gold, Lando and Daniel are stability for the team when the car needs tons of development, Zak said the Indy car drivers won’t come into F1 without winning their championship, Zak and Andreas love Daniel. He’s safe. It’s all going to be fine and people are making a bunch of noise over nothing. ❤

*although disclaimer: let’s just say this applies to perhaps the 2022 season and not necessarily beyond that

• Heart

MissF1

VIP Member
Fair point about the being post partum. And for the record I'm not saying she would find it funny... nor would I, I'd definitely make it known I wasn't impressed, but as far as we can see from this tiny clip of a video there's no penis near vagina action going on. I just don't think we can categorically say he's cheated, Catholic or not!
But obviously I'm in the minority here and that's fine. We all have different stances 🤷🏻‍♀️
Very true. We all have different boundaries and we all probably have a different view as where the line that crosses into cheating is. But I have to assume that for a highly religious person, that boundary for cheating can’t be that far out. Like surely grinding your 🍆 onto a 🍑 Even if you have clothes on would be frowned upon by most gods if you are married. I guess. 🤣 I’m not religious.

• Haha

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
Won't be able to be on here long because I'm real-lifing but I just had to come back to see the reactions to what can only be described as last nights madness. I hope you all loved it 😂

Also yikes that video! At first I was like Checo's the one in the back just standing and then I saw the girl oof, wouldn't be happy if I was his wife and saw that one

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn't think this makes him the devil???? Ok, so it's a bit handsy but it's dancing...pretty sure nothing else went on. Maybe it's just because we have been together so long but if that was my husband I'd raise my eyebrows, give him "the stare" but not be really bothered. Obviously if it turns out he ended up in bed with her, different story, but he was clearly pissed and the video cut off at the worst moment possible 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I don't but I look at drivers in a slightly different way than majority here 😅
Nevertheless if someone this morning told me we'll see this I would throw it away as some bullshit cinnamon says 😅

• Haha