Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
German tattlers, anyone want to do me a favour and confirm if this is true because if so- adorable 😂🥰

9AE11006-0EEB-40D0-8C27-01BEC8C05D0B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

scvlet

VIP Member
It’s funny how the gossip pages give lu hate for ‘using’ lando but at the same time they like Max F
my favourite opinion of the gossip pages surrounding lu,max and lando is the fact that some genuinely thought lu and max were together with LANDO being the cover lmaooo

as if it makes sense to use the famous person with a bunch of stalker fans to cover the relationship of two nobodies (for max, nobody in the “stan” world. obviously did stuff in early career racing lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

kklurker

Just saw a graphic of average finishing positions so far… Daniel in P18 with a 12.67 😫

At least he looks good *sigh*
2E31EA00-3AD7-48EF-864C-8CA3F08C4EC4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Minttu

VIP Member
His wife had a baby 2 weeks ago, right? This video and the one that shows him drunk don't make a good narrative for him
I think this is exactly what he needed. He wouldn't have been with his newborn baby yesterday either way. And it think that is probably more stressful than anything.

When one of my cousins had a newborn, a group of us rented a cabin and had a party for him to let of some steam, when all of us others went out to hike the next day, he was sound asleep. Woke up when we got home, and he needed it.

Checo already has three(?) Other children, and he has probably been on more than one party since they were born, maybe even just a few weeks or months after they were born. So for me, this is just what he needed, it didn't go out over his kids, them being home with mom.

Jesus Christ Tattle...had a night of Stranger Things binge watching thinking it would be quiet in here and come back next morning to everyone being pregnant! Obvs I'm the woman to help with that, but quite surprised it's PIERRE I'd be delivering!!!
Loving drunk Checo though, he deserved to party hard after that win. Ofc he dared to SPEAK to a woman therefore he must be a dirty cheat 🙄. Why are people like this? No wonder they all stick together and hang out in their tight knit groups, don't blame them one bit tbh.
Don't you forget about delivering Daniel 😂😂

• Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
The first thing I'm thinking of is him going down and the gems getting stuck on her thighs and lady bits.

I'll see myself out
So Heidi got some AND a free vajazzle? She has all the luck. I have to pay an extra €10 for my vajazzle 😭
4CEE8854-9BC9-43F3-91DA-686E4F0D0D00.png

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
i got curious and attempted to follow cinnamon on my private instagram and despite the only interaction ive had with those pages being one comment on the landoluisagossip account (that supposedly is a different person) i got declined 😅

• Haha

scvlet

VIP Member
i know most of you are sleeping but apparently what happened was that Charles and Charlotte had a fight before the party and Charlotte went with her sister to the party and not with Charles, where Isa had a fight with Charles (I’m confused, maybe they meant to say a fight with Carlos) and then charlotte and isa left, charles, pierre and carlos went to another place. the tweet below shows that the person knows this because his cousin lives in monaco and follows and is followed by Charlotte's sister, there is also an old Ig story that shows them at the same party
lmao i like how they just assume pierres involved since he’s “always involved in these things”

but this is interestingggg. wonder how much of it is true lol

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
right? he doesn’t DESERVE the mention 🤣🤣 joking but not mentioning him makes sense.

however if lando was alone, and max was the only one there with him, then yea maybe itd be kinda sad that he didn’t mention him. thankfully that wasn’t the case tho 😂
Max the only one there with him? Impossible, even if Lu and his parents weren’t there everyone seems to forget the presence of tagalong Tom 😂

at least he has some self respect to not be videod trailing after them like a sad kicked puppy 😬

• Haha