Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how tumblr is losing its mind over ESC mentioning F1 and calling it ‘when worlds collide’ when we’ve been doing this all night long

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how tumblr is losing its mind over ESC mentioning F1 and calling it ‘when worlds collide’ when we’ve been doing this all night long
Haha, I mean we have already had a F1/MET gala crossover, so why not have one of the biggest musical events in Europe and Australia too 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
France giving UK 12 points and the french commentator (who usually presented history shows) and love the Queen just said "they should win as a gift for the Queen's jubilee 😂

But honestly we just hate you during the 6 nations tournament 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also can I just point out that all of us UK posters wondering why everyone likes us is the most UK response to doing well ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Romania having a song called Call me, and ESC not being able to have a connection with them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.