Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just going to throw in a curveball and say Latifi ends up in the barriers

Reactions: 11
i want at least two drivers to pull another shirtless spectacle in the paddock

Reactions: 6
I'm not a big fan of Fernando either but he seems very relaxed and comfortable with Andrea,much more than he has been in previous relationship. They seem very happy and well suited. Good for them.

Reactions: 9
How big are the upgrades McLaren is bringing in barcelona are? Because they even tease them in their new post

Reactions: 5
New thread

Reactions: 1
i actually really like nephrology but probs won't go into it, it's a bit too selective and it feels like i wouldn't have too many options except for working in a hospital
Yeah it’s the same in my field which is a shame! I’ve seen a kidney removal in a cat before but it’s usually just renal failure we’re dealing with in GP!

I want Pierre in sunnies walking through that paddock in slow motion with the chain swinging about yes please!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.