Formula 1 Wags #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’ve just discovered I can stream sky sports on my old smart tv in my room and I’m happy I don’t have to watch the races on my little laptop anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hopefully as time goes on they will stfu about it and just let it organically grow. It's be nice if they let actual new fans be able to even have a chance of going to the race without having to spend thousands too. Part of me thinks it's just because I'm British and don't enjoy all this stuff, though. I find alot of really cringe. If they were interviewing the drivers, fine but I don't need David bloody Beckham to tell me how great F1 is.
All of this! 👏🏻 it just doesn’t feel natural and gives me the ick.

Reactions: 6
The Williams sisters being in the Mercedes garage just sums up why I don’t like Mercedes #problematic

Reactions: 2
There are just way too many people milling around the garage must be hard to do your job 😬

Reactions: 10
There are just way too many people milling around the garage must be hard to do your job 😬
I’m sure a lot of them are going inside the hospitality once the actual race starts, some of them are already standing outside the garage

Reactions: 5
@monza there are people in the crowd in shirts plastered with Daniels face 🤣 is this going to be you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.