Formula 1 Wags #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For any hate pages that are lurking, key word FRIEND, just because he’s hanging with pretty girls does not mean he’s shagging them all, thank you
Well he has been spending a lot of time with Pierre 🙈
Lurkers this is a JOKE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well this is carrying us into a new thread…I’ll get creating whilst you all discuss

Reactions: 4
Well he has been spending a lot of time with Pierre 🙈
Lurkers this is a JOKE!!!!
I mean all I gotta say...
night time picture in an escalade (giant SUV here in the US) with two hot girls, obs drunk in pink shirt
picture next to driver of escalade this morning in terribly wrinkled pink tit
the shirt isn't lying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
night time picture in an escalade (giant SUV here in the US) with two hot girls, obs drunk in pink shirt
the shirt isn't lying
Screenshot_20220509_200105.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
the shirt isn't lying
Ok I know most of what is said is all fun and games but lets not actually try and suggest he’s cheating on Lu

the shirt is equally as wrinkly in both photos, the man just doesn’t iron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread 😘

Reactions: 1
the shirt isn't lying
It’s the Miami heat

Do you think he’s into threesomes like his teammate?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.