Formula 1 Wags #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 84! New thread just in time for the race ๐Ÿ˜„
I just saw this under Max's post about mother day. I don't know if they are trolling or just stupid but it made me spill my drink ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1252455
How stupid are people? ๐Ÿ™„

God this Sky commentary is interminable...how many times are they going to talk about a) how F1 is taking off in the US b) how many celebs are there and c) Vegas is coming in 2023. No one has mentioned the actual race yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How stupid are people? ๐Ÿ™„

God this Sky commentary is interminable...how many times are they going to talk about a) how F1 is taking off in the US b) how many celebs are there and c) Vegas is coming in 2023. No one has mentioned the actual race yet.
It's a tragedy that Miami has a contract to 2031 :( I hope they fix it...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I fear the state the track will be in when they will come back next year considering that the track can't even survive 1 day without being resurfaced ๐Ÿ˜•

• Sad
Hopefully as time goes on they will stfu about it and just let it organically grow. It's be nice if they let actual new fans be able to even have a chance of going to the race without having to spend thousands too. Part of me thinks it's just because I'm British and don't enjoy all this stuff, though. I find alot of really cringe. If they were interviewing the drivers, fine but I don't need David bloody Beckham to tell me how great F1 is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw that some people in the stadium neighbourhood complained about the track but don't know if they can really do something against the promoter of the GP.
Apparently they withheld giving the track its event licence until the very last minute so none of the people who live near the stadium had time to mount a objection against it ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Sad
  • Wow
Happy 84 nosey witches!

Im nervous for the race. Everyone on the even grid spots are going to have a tricky time at the start. I predict max will get Carlos off the start and it will be carnage behind. Hope Iโ€™m wrong but thatโ€™s my feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hopefully as time goes on they will stfu about it and just let it organically grow. It's be nice if they let actual new fans be able to even have a chance of going to the race without having to spend thousands too. Part of me thinks it's just because I'm British and don't enjoy all this stuff, though. I find alot of really cringe. If they were interviewing the drivers, fine but I don't need David bloody Beckham to tell me how great F1 is.
I bleeping hate David Beckham. Happy 84 ๐Ÿฅ‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not yet really. A few large splodges but nothing proper yet! Maybe the heavens will open just at race time ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
There was another lil shower just now. Think it has stopped again for now.
Itโ€™s started raining a little bit, just spotting. As Jenson put it โ€œitโ€™s not wet but also not dryโ€ ๐Ÿ˜
Oh yes yes yes I like where this is going, letโ€™s hope thereโ€™s an angry cloud in about 40 minutes time ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
  • Heart
Itโ€™s dry now, it was spitting but Danica just said it was dry before the rain hit the ground haha.

Luis Fonsi is doing the anthem!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.