Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rayne

VIP Member
Me when I see James Corden in the Mclaren garage for the 4th day in a row
3171EF0A-EA8E-43EE-B248-471634C38255.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
I would love a curve ball and someone who hasnโ€™t won before to get first, Iโ€™m look at you Lando, George or Carlos ๐Ÿ‘€

• Heart
Reactions: 13

What's your point

VIP Member
Morning everyone, finally race day is here!!

Lack of sleep led to me thinking my daughter had been abducted from her bed this morning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ her dad picked her up from her night out at 4am and she went to bed, I got up this morning after another night in spare room (after a covid fever filled night) and her bedroom door was open so I check inside and she isnt there, I check bathroom and she isnt there, I check the other bedrooms and she isnt there, I check living room and she isnt there! Panic starts to fill me and I am thinking WTF where is she!

Found her asleep in summer house with a ๐Ÿคฎ bucket and still in her going out clothes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

aidil

VIP Member
people don't know the full picture, they couldn't get his car going because of the issues and he had to rush the outlap to make the flag... hardly the team's fault, it's a mechanical issue
Also I will never understand why people think a team would want one of their drivers to perform badly? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Oh ffs I really cant be arsed with this WOO MIAMI content tomorrow. Iโ€™m probably just going to tune in as the race starts cos I canโ€™t face it!

• Haha

What's your point

VIP Member
I just want drama..but safe drama!

So bored of isolating that I have just flown my drone out of spare room window so that I can see people and nosey! Loads of people mooching around the park opposite where I live, eating ice cream and smiling...bastards.

• Haha
  • Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
1651953336326927605869486747422.jpg

Wine and shots lined up, might need a refill, and as I'm old enough to know better, I know that I shouldn't shot, but I will be taking a sip ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ƒ

• Haha
  • Heart