Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rsmv01

VIP Member
You’re all gonna hate me for this but I think it’s stinkin cute when WAGs are wearing merch in support of the drivers 🥺😂
To be honest i think is super normal i dont know why people think its weird you go to a race,football match you go with your tshirts why shouldn't they be allow to do that also..at least in football (soccer) is super normal.

Reactions: 15

lni33

VIP Member
What do we reckon to a Bottas esque bowling incident tomorrow…. I mean Esteban started 8th in Hungary, Lando starts 8th tomorrow, it’s a sign 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

maisie20

VIP Member
Everything is gonna go right. Lando's gonna get his first win, Daniel is gonna be second. And Pierre is gonna be third. And him and Lando are gonna kiss and hug as new besties on the podium to show they are friends now.
And they’re all going to helicopter their dicks on the podium and Lewis will join in to show off his Prince Albert piercing and suddenly there will be peace on earth

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
ffs i really can't stand some daniel stans and i'm saying this as a daniel stan, stop fucking attacking the team that's been nothing but kind and patient and supportive when he was struggling in 2021... and vice versa

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Also wtf is that bag?! Is he planning on carrying Yuki back to the hotel in it or something?

1652031136607.jpeg

• Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
297D6695-72C3-4C05-815A-0E5A2BB75A76.jpeg

I’m gonna need a picture of Shawn Mendes and George together by the end of the day. Two Ken dolls together

• Haha
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
I hate to say it but has anyone else noticed that since Daniel posted Heidi on his Instagram he hasn’t scored a point for McLaren. Really worrying…..

• Haha