Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigLittleLiar

Chatty Member
What do we reckon to a Bottas esque bowling incident tomorrow…. I mean Esteban started 8th in Hungary, Lando starts 8th tomorrow, it’s a sign 😂😂

Or Valterri will be thinking about cycling at lights out and drop 7 places for no reason

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Pole er bear

VIP Member

Im not sure what I’m thinking about this 🤣
To me the funny part about this is Lily doesn't need attention or followers. I mean I'm sure its partly for social media, both hers, Williams, and alex, but she has her own following. Still I think she's just enjoying being in charge of him in front of everyone and he seems to love it too.
I know I said Lando def wears the helmet in the bedroom, but obviously Lily's the one who wears it in theirs.
you go Lily... she never gets time to go to the races, so glad she's hanging out before she does the US open.

• Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
I'm going VER BOT HAM

Ferrari's take each other out plus a fast starting Checo 😮
Alonso to make up a stupid amount of places starting.
Dark Mick points.

• Wow
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
I Dmd Yuki and he never replied 😥 come on short king I’ll show you the time of your life

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Good morning everyone❤ And happy mothersday for all of you mothers🥰

I just woke up to my one year old, four legged furbaby barking in my face, needing to go outside. 😂 after I'll probably be chilling with my book and hopefully get some more sleep!

• Heart

RightCheersThanksALot

if you want to really test your self control i recommend going through the 'daniel ricciardo' tag on tumblr
like it's not funny, physical violence is no joke
I shouldn’t laugh as this is unhinged but “decimating him and his ego” “leaving him moneyless and bald” and “my baby girl Daniel”…..a whole grown ass 32 year old man can look after himself! He’s happy where he is, if he wasn’t he would surely voice that and leave if he wanted to!

• Haha

landolorian

Chatty Member
Never heard of Francis before, but I looked at some of his videos and he seems to be an absolute sweetheart. Fits right in with the McLaren vibe ❤
He is a national treasure. Taught the tik tok world about trains! And Gucci even got him for an advert!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Pole er bear

VIP Member
All these predictions are getting me sooooo pumped.
I'm on day 6 of covid isolation and seriously going crazy.... and STILL testing positive without any symptoms.
makes me so annoyed because the US was like, yeah you are cool to go back to life after 5 days, no need to test out
So will be going into week 2 tomorrow and this damn race is like all that's been keeping me sane even though Miami has been anything but sane
if this goes on during a down week, dont think i can take it without some drama
and not the fake cinnamon photoshop kind

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Aw you guys Amanda is beautiful, let’s not do this
1652032564030.jpeg

I think it’s super sweet that she left Perth and moved to London with Michael when he did that to be Daniel’s coach 🥰

Ugh same! I feel like they always look like WOMEN whereas I still look like a GIRL at 32 😂
Oh I feel you, I feel like I still look like I’m waiting for puberty 😂 at 25 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Zak looks like someone who is trying to make 2 of his friends that hate each other talk together 😂😂 Toto doesn't buy it 😂

Screenshot_20220507-230742_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
So that fan page can get fucked with the break up rumours, Lu was on that instantly 😂

EB773FE5-A187-488B-86C6-848AC8298F0D.jpeg

(unrelated but does anyone else have this new insta update, mine did it over night without my permission and I HATE IT 🤢)

• Haha
  • Heart