Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
you guys, kailia posey, aka the girl from this gif passed away at age 16 recently 🥺 i saw this gif here for the first time so i instantly thought of you guys reading the news just now

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

lozzzzzzy

You’re all gonna hate me for this but I think it’s stinkin cute when WAGs are wearing merch in support of the drivers 🥺😂
same 😂 this is a very American reference but I grew up seeing Gisele wear jerseys when watching Tom Brady and like if merch is good enough for Gisele who am I to look down on it 😂

• Heart

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
Yes, Happy Mother's Day to all kinds of mothers here in our little F1 WAG forum community! Especially to all the ones in NA but everyone else as well!

Also I'm so excited for the race tomorrow! Most of the time the races are at some crazy time in the middle of the night here in CAN but it's a sensible time tomorrow so hopefully I can watch! Mostly excited to be able to chat about it in real time with all of you :)

• Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
All these predictions are getting me sooooo pumped.
I'm on day 6 of covid isolation and seriously going crazy.... and STILL testing positive without any symptoms.
makes me so annoyed because the US was like, yeah you are cool to go back to life after 5 days, no need to test out
So will be going into week 2 tomorrow and this damn race is like all that's been keeping me sane even though Miami has been anything but sane
if this goes on during a down week, dont think i can take it without some drama
and not the fake cinnamon photoshop kind
That was like me did my 10 days isolation but was still testing positive on an LF for about a month 🤦‍♀️
I’m disappointed where’s the mesh vest Lewis? 🤣😝

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I have just watch the red bull video with swamp cars and i can't stop laughing at Yuki for winning a trophy nearly as tall as him 😂😂

Screenshot_20220507-224829_YouTube.jpg

*say me who is just 2cm taller than yuki 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

lni33

VIP Member
These people have zero brain cells I swear

A3E07B0E-6993-4DF1-A18D-890ACB310DD8.jpeg

yeah let’s sacrifice finishing higher up in the championship and getting more money just so we can make Daniel look shit, because that makes logical sense

• Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
Okay I’m not a crazy DR stan but this has pissed me off. This is just baiting hate for Daniel. Put context on it. Of course anyone looking at that would say wow Daniel is shite
C0645E2B-E7D6-404C-B0B3-84FE3920F3A9.png

• Angry

aidil

VIP Member
I’m buzzing for the potential chaos we’re going to get tonight! For the first time in a while I feel like I can’t predict how any of this is going to turn out!

Plan for today - hike in the sun and an evening of self care to offset the carnage that’s going to occur in Miami 🤣

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
To all of you who are predicting Max dnf,
see you in hell
Which I'm going into because of other reasons

83236.jpg

• Haha

StellaLuna

Can someone explain to me how Heidi enters every paddock like she's working for Disney park and taking a secret tunnel😂

• Haha