Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
also did you noticed that there was no picture of twins from "meet and greet" 😂😂 probably nobody showed up 😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Just switched on after being out this afternoon, and I have to say the coverage is really putting me off enjoying this weekend's race. All I'm seeing behind the presenters are clueless celebs milling around or people lazing in this crap beach pool area clearly just wanting to be seen and not giving a crap about F1. They interviewed a guy in the pool who'd flown in from Canada and when asked who he was supporting had to ask the guy he'd come with. Sorry I'm in a bad mood, I just can't stand it - this race isn't about F1 or the fans it's just about money.

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
NOTHING will go wrong Stephen, NOTHING
Everything is gonna go right. Lando's gonna get his first win, Daniel is gonna be second. And Pierre is gonna be third. And him and Lando are gonna kiss and hug as new besties on the podium to show they are friends now.

• Haha

alnfitzg

VIP Member
Come on! If someone says that she has 40 years and 3 children you believe it. But not for her body or face. Obviously she is stunning. But she has and old and classic style. Its my opinion. I think Sara for example its elegant and cool at the same time.
Personally I’d wear the shit out of that outfit and I can assure you I am definitely childless and <40 😅

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Never have I seen two drivers being more uncomfortable 😂
see i think they are just completely exhausted. this event went on like from 10pm-12am, and that after FP3, Quali and a full day of being on for sponsors, media and fans.
They must REALLY be looking forward to some down time after this. If lando is looking for a place no one will know who he is with nothing to do other than golf, he'll be really happy in Augusta next week. I think Daniel may go to LA since he hasn't been there yet, and maybe Heidi can like meet up with some celebs.
But they will probably have to go to MTC sooner than later

aidil

VIP Member
Just over 15 minute warning for you all to gather your spirit of choice and shot glasses if you are playing a game of take a shot every time there is a red flag tonight xoxo
Christ don’t tempt me to get the wine back out. I’ll be sending Pierre nudes at this rate 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Ok so my unexpected guest have left. One of them is having a mid life crisis aged 18 but we are vibing with it she will be fine. Quali was a bit mental wasn’t it.

• Haha
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
I know they’re paid to say it but they way the sky presenters are hyping up the Miami race and paddock is very annoying. We all know it’s a tacky dump

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
I just bought all white outfit today for one formal occasion I have soon 😆 will wear it with red heels
I look 🔥 in it
Like I would post pics as an evidence but I would also love to continue writing filthy shit here so you'll have to trust me

Ngl I was pissing myself carrying thousand white pieces in the dressing room with me 😆 . Wherever I go and whatever I do I see tattle references 😅

• Heart
  • Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
W Series is a joke. The JCB has retired from the recovery process and the car is back down on the track. Debris everywhere. And a hole in the barrier. And a 30 minute race is running down under safety car.

Oh, and just as I write this they FINALLY red flag.

• Wow
  • Angry