Formula 1 Wags #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also did you noticed that there was no picture of twins from "meet and greet" 😂😂 probably nobody showed up 😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact that Ferrari and Red Bull will have a different strategy could be interesting if there is not a lot of red flags/safety cars

Screenshot_20220508-190908_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Oh ladies, I am due to slip into a food coma!. Went out for Sunday lunch and my god I am ready to burst. The portions were HUMONGOUS!

Feel like a beach ball. Will be absolutely no snacks for me during the race.

I predict Sharl Max and Checo podium.

Would LOVE to see the Alpha Tauri boys get some points and perhaps Mick to get his first points too.
I always wake up STARVING after I've been out for dinner 😂😂

Reactions: 1
The fact that Ferrari and Red Bull will have a different strategy could be interesting if there is not a lot of red flags/safety cars

View attachment 1252279
If it’s a dry start I think they’re all starting on the medium, and it sure looks to be a two stopper

2 stop race and they don’t expect soft to be used but McLaren only have 1 set of hards and 1 set of mediums…… help
They’re gonna gamble on a red flag or safety car to make it a one stop and if that doesn’t happen, last stint on the soft

Reactions: 5
yea! now we get to play spot the Heidi while we wait for the race
but really i thought we'd be at the hand holding stage by now daniel....
maybe she shows up with dax and kristen bell
I feel they have gone more “public” since Jemma’s engagement

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.