Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile over on my tattle, don’t know who they think they are advertising to because fuck me this outfit is horrendous

Reactions: 7
We would lose our shit, let's face it. Fan girling would reach unbelievable levels

Reactions: 4
Penneys (Primark) have lovely ribbed cycling shorts in at the minute, they've a super soft waistband if that's where can cause discomfort for you
I’ll go have a look- thank you! It’s actually more the seam on the front of jeans that gives me discomfort (I won’t go into detail, it’s embarrassing and I hate it)!

basically comfort is key

Reactions: 1
I just checked the comments on Daniels latest post. I dont speak italian but a little bit spanish. I understood most of the hateful comments. Bunch of cyber bullies.
Yup i saw them too so much hate

Reactions: 3
I just checked the comments on Daniels latest post. I dont speak italian but a little bit spanish. I understood most of the hateful comments. Bunch of cyber bullies.
Absolute freaks I know they’re passionate but weren’t they also booing during the podium ceremony? I really really hate that so not fair

Reactions: 6
We all would, no ones avoided thristing over a driver here. I'm sure they'd probably love it though
Like surely they have all Googled themselves at least once and if I was too Google myself some sort of Forum would be one of the first places I looked

Reactions: 3
Well 30 posts until new thread Time to go sleep . See you in new thread Good night btw i just watched Monza unboxed i will go sleep happy

Reactions: 8
I’ll go have a look- thank you! It’s actually more the seam on the front of jeans that gives me discomfort (I won’t go into detail, it’s embarrassing and I hate it)!

basically comfort is key
Nothing to be embarrassed by, I've been stitched back together twice after giving birth, I get what you mean. Can you you do heans with a side or back zip then and a flat front? I think M&S jeggings have a flat front on them

Reactions: 1
The comments are rough, even threatening him if he comes to Spain. I feel so bad for him, hate in F1 has really gotten out of hand

Head to Joshua Kane, the designer that did his Brits suit, they’ll already have his measurements so can deck him out in a tux pretty quick I reckon
WHAT ABOUT THE SHOES THOUGH?

*oh no meee shoooes

Reactions: 7
Someone get Luisa me to the MTC asap for a sunset insta story
Your browser is not able to display this video.

This sky is literally like something out of my dreams

See…feel free to join the RPS guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.