Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly you have to wonder about some people. I can only presume being rich makes you a bit mad

Reactions: 1
I’d do black cycling shorts and wear the jersey over it. Would be comfy I think.

Reactions: 7
Reactions: 3
Yeah that was my one concern I’d probably spill food down them after 10 minutes. I’ll have a look in primark. Cycling shorts were my other thought! Glad I’m on the right lines

Yeah that was my one concern I’d probably spill food down them after 10 minutes. I’ll have a look in primark. Cycling shorts were my other thought! Glad I’m on the right lines
Penneys (Primark) have lovely ribbed cycling shorts in at the minute, they've a super soft waistband if that's where can cause discomfort for you

Reactions: 5
Is the jersey long or short ? Biker shorts with vans or converse

Penneys (Primark) have lovely ribbed cycling shorts in at the minute, they've a super soft waistband if that's where can cause discomfort for you
I got a pair of cycle shorts in H&M last summer and they’re brilliant I think they were less then €10 x

Reactions: 4
He's been stalking here and having a word with the advertisers
Come on Pierre...just join the fun! It would make out lives 10 times more easier if you did because we could just ask the questions, rather than have to try and figure it out for ourselves!

Also based on this...how do you think we would react if one of the drivers done one of those undercover on the internet things, and ended up here? Very aware that based on all some of the things said here, especially depending on what mood we are in, it would all get cut but still...an uncensored version?

Reactions: 5
I think Sandra is getting a lot of hate with Nicholas getting a lot of it. I really feel for them
I just checked the comments on Daniels latest post. I dont speak italian but a little bit spanish. I understood most of the hateful comments. Bunch of cyber bullies.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.