Formula 1 Wags #70

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vvv cute I love! Again you are someone else being brave with the heels!! ๐Ÿคฉ
Thank you. Ha, I spent my early 20s working retail in heels. I've permanently fecked my feet up as a result so heels don't really hold much fear for me. Give me a pair of cheap flats though and I can't walk after 10 minutes because my feet keep locking up ๐Ÿ™„

Wow! I love them โค Sunday is really something else ๐Ÿ˜
Always play dress up on Sunday in case they win, wouldn't want a dodgy outfit for that ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you. Ha, I spent my early 20s working retail in heels. I've permanently fecked my feet up as a result so heels don't really hold much fear for me. Give me a pair of cheap flats though and I can't walk after 10 minutes because my feet keep locking up ๐Ÿ™„
See I live in trainers (and Crocs - the joys of working with kids in a gym) so even flats are a no go. When I first moved out in Sep for uni I didnโ€™t realise I needed โ€œprofessional dressโ€ for one of my classes and never brought anything with as I already knew I was going home for placement and at the time assumed thatโ€™s when I would be needing my good smart shoes. So because I didnโ€™t have any I bought a cheap pair of flat pumps from Primark and omg it was the most painful thing ever. Years ago I problems with my the arches of my feet from running and every now ans then they flare up again, so Iโ€™m always really careful with making sure I have good support in the shoes I get. But these made me pains flare up every time I wore them. I had to grin and bear it for a few weeks but made sure to bring my good ones back with when I went home! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 1
And she already done that too

She was followed by like 1 camera in Bahrain, incredibly different to the paddock during race weekend with hundreds of people around and cameras everywhere ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I get you donโ€™t like how the squids do things sometimes but from the stream it was clear it took a lot for her to be even slightly comfortable in that scenario so itโ€™s fair that she doesnโ€™t want to tackle a full race weekend yet, I know I would be absolutely terrified of it ๐Ÿ˜‚

She was followed by like 1 camera in Bahrain, incredibly different to the paddock during race weekend with hundreds of people around and cameras everywhere ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I get you donโ€™t like how the squids do things sometimes but from the stream it was clear it took a lot for her to be even slightly comfortable in that scenario so itโ€™s fair that she doesnโ€™t want to tackle a full race weekend yet, I know I would be absolutely terrified of it ๐Ÿ˜‚
Okay, agree to disagree* - I still think many of you are over-romanticizing her/them

* but I'll still make jokes if there will be signs she isn't watching this race neither ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Heart
Okay, agree to disagree* - I still think many of you are over-romanticizing her/them

* but I'll still make jokes if there will be signs she isn't watching this race neither ๐Ÿ˜‡
You crack on but itโ€™s not like Lu is the only one that hasnโ€™t been watching the races this year so letโ€™s have some more of your wag equality and direct it at the others as well ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
You crack on but itโ€™s not like Lu is the only one that hasnโ€™t been watching the races this year so letโ€™s have some more of your wag equality and direct it at the others as well ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yaaasss ๐Ÿฅณ
Miss Sandy, if Carmen doesn't tag you next time, you get the yellow card ๐Ÿ”ถ

I can't follow Carola, she's boring ๐Ÿ˜…

Cha hun, please have a good outfit since I'm breaking my equality rule and rooting for you this week ๐Ÿ™Œ (she is always one step forward - two steps back. I mean girl be slayin for like a month with outfits and then does something trashy like... she wins influencer giveaway :LOL:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yaaasss ๐Ÿฅณ
Miss Sandy, if Carmen doesn't tag you next time, you get the yellow card ๐Ÿ”ถ

I can't follow Carola, she's boring ๐Ÿ˜…

Cha hun, please have a good outfit since I'm breaking my equality rule and rooting for you this week ๐Ÿ™Œ (she is always one step forward - two steps back. I mean girl be slayin for like a month with outfits and then she wins influencer giveaway :LOL:)
Thats a point, where has Sandy been this season, she normally loves a good paddock walk ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thats a point, where has Sandy been this season, she normally loves a good paddock walk ๐Ÿ˜…
*Risking my tattle life once again*
Since Nicky races for like 2 laps every race... It's not worth it to deal with jet lag and stuff ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy #70 everyone, I miss 69 and all its โœจ quality โœจ driver pics already. Gone too soon.

Right, paddock looks. I'm not fully happy with Friday or Saturday, they're just not quite working the way I want them too ๐Ÿคฌ

Friday

View attachment 1209162

Saturday

View attachment 1209166

Sunday

View attachment 1209168
I love those style of shorts from Friday's look! Does anyone know what that style/cut (not sure if thats the right word) is called? Where they sort of flare out at the bottom?

• Heart
*Risking my tattle life once again*
Since Nicky races for like 2 laps every race... It's not worth it to deal with jet lag and stuff ๐Ÿ˜…
Honestly debated between a laughing and a sad react for this haha! Poor Nicky (but you make a valid point ๐Ÿ˜ฌ)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.