Formula 1 Wags #70

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've discovered the joy of Portuguese ladies a long time ago, Pierre now did too. Happy #70! ❤
Oh, and happy Imola race week.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Happy 70 🥰
Oh can’t wait for f1 content tmrw ❤ Happy almost Imola weekend 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy 70 everyone! It is almost rawe ceek again and we are lucky, we will have a petit prix and a grand prix this week 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well...that was...interesting! We all experienced lots of thoughts, feelings and emotions. Apparently we all need to immigrate to Portugal (specifically Porto) if we want even HALF a chance of getting with a driver. Here is to Imola this weekend, and us entering our seventies ❤ 😘❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lewis also wishes you happy rawe ceek

Screenshot_20220420_225714.jpg

I wonder if he plans posting a pic involving DR for every race 😂
Lewis is me on tattle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry ladies I just took a fat ass nap thankfully! But i wanted to say thanks to @iona.a.smith for those nice comments💕 they really made my day

and yes, Mr. @ummidk33104 already lives with the ✨Pierre effect✨

So sad about P+K tho:/

• Heart
Sorry ladies I just took a fat ass nap thankfully! But i wanted to say thanks to @iona.a.smith for those nice comments💕 they really made my day

and yes, Mr. @ummidk33104 already lives with the ✨Pierre effect✨

So sad about P+K tho:/
Your very welcome my lovely ❤ despite everything else we go on about, spreading love and joy to each other is the best part of out little Tattle family. Based on my own experiences, I don't want anyone to ever feel the way I have felt/still sometimes feel in relation to what you were talking about with exercise.
I hope that you are feeling better after your booster though...a couple of ibuprofen/paracetamol doses spread out evenly (4 hours between a dose of one and another of the same, and 2 between one of each) before bed and a good sleep is the best thing😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well, that was a journey to catch up on the rollercoaster that was #69 😅

Sadly I think even if I moved to Portugal my chances of catching a driver's eye are more or less zero....somehow Kika looks more grown up/sophisticated than me despite me having nearly 2 decades head start, so I'm off to ponder that one and maybe come up with a paddock outfit 😄

I probably should actually go and sleep cos I have to get up at stupid o'clock to go to the actual office tomorrow, but hey ho!

• Heart
  • Haha
Well, that was a journey to catch up on the rollercoaster that was #69 😅

Sadly I think even if I moved to Portugal my chances of catching a driver's eye are more or less zero....somehow Kika looks more grown up/sophisticated than me despite me having nearly 2 decades head start, so I'm off to ponder that one and maybe come up with a paddock outfit 😄

I probably should actually go and sleep cos I have to get up at stupid o'clock to go to the actual office tomorrow, but hey ho!
Paddock outfits are more important!

Reactions: 2
Looks like Luisa is home. No Imola! (Unless she flies in for the race and then back with Lando for the wedding)

need more analysis on the case in the back- can’t tell if it’s pink or silver. And I’m pretty sure she has taken selfies in that car before

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.