Formula 1 Wags #70

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am moving my bi-ass 🌈 to Portugal asap to meet portuguese girls too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Happy 70 you amazing people. 69 was a blast wasn't it?
Lewis also wishes you happy rawe ceek

View attachment 1209034

I wonder if he plans posting a pic involving DR for every race 😂
Lewis is me on tattle 😂
Lewis is like a different person this year, loving his gram more and more. This man needs locking down by an absolute Queen. He deserves nothing less.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lol thanks Lu. That last post sounds like she may be free at the weekend?!
I mean it depends how long she is working for and where she is etc…also on that stream when asked if she would be going to any races Lando said something along the lines of don’t push it chat. To me that doesn’t fill me with a lot of confidence that she will be there a lot. Don’t get me wrong I would love to see her there and see what she could do style wise but I think it might be limited. They both know it would be a lot media (particularly social media) wise and I don’t think Lando would want to go through that/put her through that

Reactions: 9
I mean it depends how long she is working for and where she is etc…also on that stream when asked if she would be going to any races Lando said something along the lines of don’t push it chat. To me that doesn’t fill me with a lot of confidence that she will be there a lot. Don’t get me wrong I would love to see her there and see what she could do style wise but I think it might be limited. They both know it would be a lot media (particularly social media) wise and I don’t think Lando would want to go through that/put her through that
this is what i thought as well, perhaps that's why she's only ever been at testing when there's significantly less media. i'd love for her to come to a race but i'm glad they're doing it the way they want to ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They both know it would be a lot media (particularly social media) wise and I don’t think Lando would want to go through that/put her through that
Girl was literally on his stream Iona
They posted like whole family Easter
She is the front face of Quadrant

*cough* romanticizing *cough*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Girl was literally on his stream Iona
They posted like whole family Easter
She is the front face of Quadrant

yeah but no one except for huge fans really cares about his streams, i think it's different to being followed by netflix and sky (and kym)

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell. 70 already? I said let’s not finish 69 prematurely like the young guys who can’t hold their load 😝😝

I’m away to read 30 pages so I can figure out what’s happened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ll return to the post I was in the middle of in a minute but can we appreciate my Tattle adverts? I think I win…
A5D3F8CE-F918-468A-A5F5-29563A15F0A0.png

Back to what I was saying…

I GOT MY FIRST PIERRE AND KIKA TIKTOK!!!!

Also Gracie Abrams I love you release this song please and thank you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Right, paddock looks. I'm not fully happy with Friday or Saturday, they're just not quite working the way I want them too 🤬

Friday

Screenshot_20220420-221034_Pinterest.jpg

Saturday

Screenshot_20220420-221629_Pinterest.jpg

Sunday

Screenshot_20220420-223628_Pinterest.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.