Formula 1 Wags #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is DRโ€™s sister in the background talking to Blake?

I love the idea of a super successful boyfriend (regardless of their field) be an insta boyfriend
The woman in the background with the big black purse is Michelle. The guy in the white shirt and jeans could be Blake or her husband. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 5
Race week! Which in turn willl bring new wag content. Iโ€™m here for it. Wonder if Kat will turn up ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's very easy - they are the most horrible hater but there is also a fact she doesn't have fans ๐Ÿ˜… and she doesn't have them because she is... Uhm bitchy

I mean all of them (and by all I mean Luisa, Heidi and Kelly, others are just irrelevant sorry not sorry. Even Cha :censored:) but Kelly doesn't have anyone to fight for her ๐Ÿฅถ
I'd fight for Kelly...theoretically of course, I'm a grown ass woman, I'm not starting any fights in instaland. I think she's beautiful and seems like a great influence on Max and an amazing mum. There's alot of young Max fans who cannot comprehend how its remotely possible for him to be in love with an older woman with another mans child. That's it. They create drama like cheating accusations and throw awful phrases like "sloppy seconds" around to make themselves feel superior. F1 fandom has always been a bit toxic but now WAGS are seemingly fair game, it's crazy.
I know Tattle gets a bad rep at times but I feel someone always pulls it back before it gets really nasty in here.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The original account who posted this fakes chats between Kelly & the guy is mad because instagram deleted their post ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Well done everyone reporting it, insta doing something for once.

Screenshot_20220418-094714_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd fight for Kelly...theoretically of course, I'm a grown ass woman, I'm not starting any fights in instaland. I think she's beautiful and seems like a great influence on Max and an amazing mum. There's alot of young Max fans who cannot comprehend how its remotely possible for him to be in love with an older woman with another mans child. That's it. They create drama like cheating accusations and throw awful phrases like "sloppy seconds" around to make themselves feel superior. F1 fandom has always been a bit toxic but now WAGS are seemingly fair game, it's crazy.
I know Tattle gets a bad rep at times but I feel someone always pulls it back before it gets really nasty in here.
The phrase "sloppy seconds" makes the red mist descend for me, I despise it ๐Ÿคฌ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The phrase "sloppy seconds" makes the red mist descend for me, I despise it ๐Ÿคฌ
For me too!! The idea that we should all only have one romantic relationship in our whole lives and anything more than that is some how less than ๐Ÿ™„
I'm not gone on Kelly but Max and her seem happy so what is it to anyone else!?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.