Formula 1 Wags #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want messy drama (that doesn't harm anyone)
YES TO MORE DRAMA! I feel like there isn't enough hot WAG tea being spilled these days, just the same DR/HB stuff being rehashed haha (though I do enjoy the mayhem it causes on this forum ngl 😅) but maybe I've just missed something major in the last few days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
YES TO MORE DRAMA! I feel like there isn't enough hot WAG tea being spilled these days, just the same DR/HB stuff being rehashed haha (though I do enjoy the mayhem it causes on this forum ngl 😅) but maybe I've just missed something major in the last few days
You have missed nothing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly, its a bit ironic, me saying I want something to happen because when something does happen and we go through threads a mile a minute I'm like "okay I take it back, please slow down" 😅
I know, I'm only wanting them to do something because I'm not in work til Tuesday and I'd have to talk to my family otherwise 😂😂

• Haha
Does anyone know if that Lando/Luisa hate account is still up? I think it’s called landoluisinhagossip or something. Either the account is gone or they just blocked me😂

Reactions: 4
Something needs to happen because I have had a sleeping tablet and two spoons of night nurse and not even remotely sleepy! Insomnia is no fun if there is no Tattle drama to distract myself with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Why do you think we all want to slag era Pierre so badly?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Something needs to happen because I have had a sleeping tablet and two spoons of night nurse and not even remotely sleepy! Insomnia is no fun if there is no Tattle drama to distract myself with.
I'm starting Bridgerton S2 again because there's duck all else going on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Luisa be like:
After all this content?
Us be like:

• Haha
Luisa be like:
After all this content?
Us be like:
The squids are providing enough wholesome content for the whole grid, we need somebody else to give us some drama to balance out the softness 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Does anyone know if that Lando/Luisa hate account is still up? I think it’s called landoluisinhagossip or something. Either the account is gone or they just blocked me😂
I saw something the other day that they were deleting there account because of hate like love you’ve been hating on lando an lui for about 6 months

We need Sara to do a tell all on her relationship with Lance and how it went from 100 to 0 in the space of 10 minutes! We need Kat to soft launch someone new and Pierre to try to win her back! Kat and Fernando…..you heard it here first!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We need Sara to do a tell all on her relationship with Lance and how it went from 100 to 0 in the space of 10 minutes! We need Kat to soft launch someone new and Pierre to try to win her back! Kat and Fernando…..you heard it here first!
If Kat wants to cause some real drama, she should go for Pierre’s bestie Yuki and cause some tit in Alpha Tauri 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just caught up after a family day. Great chat ladies. Always make me laugh.

Squids being sickeningly adorable. They make me feel single even though I’m married 🤣

Charles being held hostage at the tennis

Este with Elena

And most important of all, Pierre has entered his slag era
Anything else I’ve missed?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.