Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Hi guys, it’s Imola. Been gonna for a while because I was real life-ing hard and lots of stuff happened, most of it was not great. But I’m back now because I’m once again maybe kind of Covid positive so real life slowed down. Wanted to log in but forgot my account info lol so had to make a new one. So I’m here, not really read any of the past threads but I saw some super cute squid content on ig and uncles Dando so that’s promising ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Random thought.... Is imola muslim? I thought she mentioned that at some point. Any way if so my friend was saying for Ramadan (April 1- May1) while internet is fine, things referring to anything sexual in general is to be avoided for the holy month. Not sure if that explains her sudden absence but the dates line up and we haven't exactly been tame recently. Anyway, just a thought and hopes we will see her after May again soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Cause I felt like it
Men doing yard work
IMG_20220418_084042.jpg

On a horse
IMG_20220418_084209.jpg

Dog pets
IMG_20220418_084303.jpg

Property posing
IMG_20220418_084432.jpg

Looking at their men interact with nieces
IMG_20220418_085009.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

monza

VIP Member
Hey Heidi you have a bunny in a basket on your head
~ go home monza, you are drunk
But Heidi

Screenshot_20220417_024600.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's very easy - they are the most horrible hater but there is also a fact she doesn't have fans 😅 and she doesn't have them because she is... Uhm bitchy

I mean all of them (and by all I mean Luisa, Heidi and Kelly, others are just irrelevant sorry not sorry. Even Cha :censored:) but Kelly doesn't have anyone to fight for her 🥶
I'd fight for Kelly...theoretically of course, I'm a grown ass woman, I'm not starting any fights in instaland. I think she's beautiful and seems like a great influence on Max and an amazing mum. There's alot of young Max fans who cannot comprehend how its remotely possible for him to be in love with an older woman with another mans child. That's it. They create drama like cheating accusations and throw awful phrases like "sloppy seconds" around to make themselves feel superior. F1 fandom has always been a bit toxic but now WAGS are seemingly fair game, it's crazy.
I know Tattle gets a bad rep at times but I feel someone always pulls it back before it gets really nasty in here.

• Heart
Happy chocolate egg day guys and gals!

So someone on tumblr said that saw Pierre at Boite (the nightclub were Lando also went) making out with someone :unsure: so i went to the Boite insta to see if they had something there and they have a hinty story saing "GP Porto its here, write it down" so i guess Pierre was really there last night. Let the games beginnn 😂
And congratulations.....we may have got our F1 slag driver after all!!!! Good on them for being mature about it, though, and not deleting each other from SM. I don't think he did that with Caterina 1 either did he so that shows some maturity.

Let the slagginess begin Pierre, you French womanising beacon of Tattle hope!

• Haha
  • Heart

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
I'm also dubious about the Instagram post about Kelly. Noticed a few things that I just don't think add up.

🚩 - Both Brazilian yet messaging in English

Doesn't add up.

🚩- Jos apparently knowing and keeping it quiet.
I don't believe for a minute he'd keep it quiet if he did know.

Also, I totally don't believe anything said about the way she treats Penelope. It's totally obvious she adores her daughter. She does seem to be a good mom. I really hate that people give her stick for having a few nights out. So what? Just because she's a mom doesn't mean she needs to totally retire her social life. Moms still have lives too.

It definitely is rooted in misogyny, nobody ever seems to say a word when dads have a night out with their friends.

So, my verdict is that it's bullshit.