Formula 1 Wags #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is 100% george I just know it.
pencil dick included
If Lily wasn’t on the scene I would say Alex also could fall in the ‘Inbetweeners Will’ category. I feel she’s spiced his sex life up a bit

Reactions: 1
twitter is saying pierre is apparently in portugal? drivers really seem to like that place recently huh 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
twitter is saying pierre is apparently in portugal? drivers really seem to like that place recently huh 😅
Looks like possibly in the Porto area? (Looking at the bridge in the stories posted by the person who tagged him in a photo today.)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
now this is interesting, Pierre is following that photographer who worked with Luisa

Screenshot_20220416-175837-477.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I thought that i knew that sea on the story 😂 but i was like what the hell would he be doing in Portugal. And yes he is in Porto but the follow of Diogo its weird but my only explanation is that Diogo will be working in something with him. Diogo is a videographer so maybe Pierre came to do a photoshoot. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Didn’t think my evening would end up with me watching Max F watching vids of laser eye surgery and flirting with the girl on the vid but here we are 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Ok so I just saw a TikTok of a video clip of Max and Sen talking about doing a helmet swap, and it reminded me of in DTS George and Daniel talking about doing one as well. So is that how they are organised? Like one drivers just kinda awkwardly asks another if they want to swap helmets and hopes that they say yes? A bit like awkwardly having someone ask you to a disco in primary school/early secondary school? I’m getting the same sort of vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok so I just saw a TikTok of a video clip of Max and Sen talking about doing a helmet swap, and it reminded me of in DTS George and Daniel talking about doing one as well. So is that how they are organised? Like one drivers just kinda awkwardly asks another if they want to swap helmets and hopes that they say yes? A bit like awkwardly having someone ask you to a disco in primary school/early secondary school? I’m getting the same sort of vibes.
And Daniel was like nah mate wait until you’re at merc I don’t want your crusty Williams helmet

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.