Formula 1 Wags #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Seb has a hell of a helmet collection with the time he's put into racing.
He knows a Max helmet is really gonna up the game, plus we all know seb still has a soft spot for the bullm(even if he didn't "come home")
But I mean when seb asks you to swap a helmet... you swap the damn helmet, even if seb is in a crappy car.

Also since max was at home streaming alone (and quite exhausted), I am assuming the squid have moved on for the evening. I'm really, again, hoping, there is some kind of family content and Lando wasnt being serious when he said he wouldn't be seeing his fam. Like why else would they be there together? I mean its pretty exciting because this would be the first official holiday they spent together.... christmas timing was debatable with eve vs day in Porto vs UK.
Anyway please give us some kind of content. I'm sitting here doing taxes in the US and am beyond bored trying to stay away from the chocolate mini eggs.

Reactions: 2
I’m going to wish you all goodnight nosey witches and leave you with this…based on the song playing in background (which I think is from the actual vid not a TikTok sound) this is fairly recent. Not sure how it hasn’t made its way here yet m. I expect thoughts, feelings and emotions in the morning. Enjoy 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Also since max was at home streaming alone (and quite exhausted), I am assuming the squid have moved on for the evening. I'm really, again, hoping, there is some kind of family content and Lando wasnt being serious when he said he wouldn't be seeing his fam. Like why else would they be there together? I mean its pretty exciting because this would be the first official holiday they spent together.... christmas timing was debatable with eve vs day in Porto vs UK.
Anyway please give us some kind of content. I'm sitting here doing taxes in the US and am beyond bored trying to stay away from the chocolate mini eggs.
Yep, Ed also went for a haircut at Max’s, so seems like golf, out for pasta, to Max’s for haircut and then they all went their separate ways

Max mentioned his plans for Easter is just like a roast dinner with family, hoping the squids will follow suit with Lando’s family 🤞🏻

Reactions: 2
I’m going to wish you all goodnight nosey witches and leave you with this…based on the song playing in background (which I think is from the actual vid not a TikTok sound) this is fairly recent. Not sure how it hasn’t made its way here yet m. I expect thoughts, feelings and emotions in the morning. Enjoy 😘
View attachment 1199617
He’s such a big kid, I stan 😂😂

Reactions: 3
So someone on tumblr said that saw Pierre at Boite (the nightclub were Lando also went) making out with someone :unsure: so i went to the Boite insta to see if they had something there and they have a hinty story saing "GP Porto its here, write it down" so i guess Pierre was really there last night. Let the games beginnn 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1199617
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Whoever is commenting sounds like goofy dog

So someone on tumblr said that saw Pierre at Boite (the nightclub were Lando also went) making out with someone :unsure: so i went to the Boite insta to see if they had something there and they have a hinty story saing "GP Porto its here, write it down" so i guess Pierre was really there last night. Let the games beginnn 😂
Oh dear. Feel for Katerina. Saying that maybe she dumped him and clearly has other important priorities right now. Just mad that they went from so loved up over Christmas to seemingly not together anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It's so strange that Pierre and Kat broke up. They both still have their photos on SM (which are usually taken down asap), and they were going strong with Christmas, New Year's, she was even in the paddock ffs. They kind of looked happy together, it's a shame no?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It's so strange that Pierre and Kat broke up. They both still have their photos on SM (which are usually taken down asap), and they were going strong with Christmas, New Year's, she was even in the paddock ffs. They kind of looked happy together, it's a shame no?
Yes its weird because they seemed well but i guess not all relationships end badly or maybe they are just giving some time don't know didn't he said in australia in a interview that he wished his private life was less complicated so maybe they are just in a weird time.

Reactions: 6
And Daniel was like nah mate wait until you’re at merc I don’t want your crusty Williams helmet
AS HE SHOULD honestly

SHE WAS ON THE CAR FFS

71180.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They were so cute together! Pierre nooooo! 😭 The Christmas pics were adorable.

Although I’m here if he needs someone to help him get over it….

Deffo in Portugal, pic with a fan today 🥵 And obviously he has liked it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
if him and lando end up going on double dates in Porto I'm gonna freak out.
Pierre, i just cant with you...
1650152991483.png

(of course he 'liked' it)

Well Lando car still going stong at Boite Friday....
seriously he could go hit up all of france or spain and he needs to go to porto...
1650153082045.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Whoever is commenting sounds like goofy dog

Oh dear. Feel for Katerina. Saying that maybe she dumped him and clearly has other important priorities right now. Just mad that they went from so loved up over Christmas to seemingly not together anymore.
It’s so sad. I loved them. Maybe Ukraine has been on her mind recently.

Reactions: 5
It’s so sad. I loved them. Maybe Ukraine has been on her mind recently.
I think that has a lot to do with it. like maybe it was on the rocks already and between that and school she just needed some space and he turned into a supportive friend.
I mean personally, i felt the whole thing was for a lot of photos together to be like "look at us, we are dating and so pretty and happy". I mean they were cute and I think had a really good run there for a while. Kat got an F1 boyfriend and Pierre got a good looking Instagram girlfriend who upped his status. Ultimately there just wasnt a ton of passion for each other there off camera or natural long term chemistry. This is probably why neither seems too devastated and has seemingly moved on without totally shutting off the other (like sara and lance).

oh crap they just put easter baskets on our heads

• Haha
  • Sad
well then

Caterina, Katerina, now It's time for a Catarina, so portuguese
Good luck and beijinhos

• Haha
Had to adjust my avatar so it sits perfectly on Pierre’s head - c’est parfait! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.