Formula 1 Wags #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just need to go to the F1 fantasy website or app and create an account. Then you create your teams and there you go 😁

If you click on standings you should be able to see all the teams. And if you click on one of the team you will see the drivers in it.

View attachment 1179954
Brill thank you, do I need a code to join nosey witches as I cant find it to join.

Reactions: 3
You just need to go to the F1 fantasy website or app and create an account. Then you create your teams and there you go 😁

If you click on standings you should be able to see all the teams. And if you click on one of the team you will see the drivers in it.
20220408_173554.jpg

This is what I see in standings?

This is my mom reaction when i told her to wake me up tomorrow at 7:30 for race ,if i dont hear my alarm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Indeed this is not that, sorry πŸ˜…

This is the screen i have when i go on our league on the website. The leaderboard on the right appears automatically. If you don't have it maybe it is a glitch? If not i don't know how you could make it appears

Sans titre.png

Well since I think Heidi will be the only WAG female companion of a driver to show up, then really we will be left to our imaginations.
I wonder if DR/Heidi will be staying over through Easter?
Will the Squids go to the Wedding or is that later?
soooo sad we have a whole other week off after this, but looking forward to Europe and Miami for sure!

Reactions: 3
Luisa modeling for Quadrant ?

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now when's she gonna make the streams
but also just to point out, this definitely looks better for them having 2 girls and 2 guys in it.
No wonder they didn't use those original shots at the airport, this works a lot better than just max + lando.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.