Formula 1 Wags #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Based on the second pic, girl is someone who's being around f1 and cars.. So it's Heidi and Daniel obviously

And the title is a hint - driven
He wastes her life and drivers her crazy

Trollololololo ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Based on the second pic, girl is someone who's being around f1 and cars.. So it's Heidi and Daniel obviously

And the title is a hint - driven
He wastes her life and drivers her crazy

Trollololololo ๐Ÿคช

Donโ€™t be silly, Heidi and Daniels would look a lot more like this ๐Ÿ˜‰

76F182C0-BD4F-48A4-B0FD-AB6D5E362EAB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
friendly reminder to change your fantasy league tonight โ˜บ there is no hope for me to change it after fp3 ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
With fantasy, how do i get to see everyone else's team because I can only see mine? I can see my position in the league but can't seem to find the league listed?

Lol guilty ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I changed that okay ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ Two teams with DR now ๐Ÿ˜‚
We'll check ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ

6657abcc3e928fb25267f26bc6c69e89.jpg

With fantasy, how do i get to see everyone else's team because I can only see mine? I can see my position in the league but can't seem to find the league listed?
I don't know... I see the leaderboard and then when I click on some team there are both races and clicking on the race team with points for every driver is shown.

I'm not a stalker, I'm just patrolling the DR fandom
Disappointed
IMG_20220408_173735.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If you go into My Games and click on us it will let you see everyoneโ€™s teams ๐Ÿ˜Š

087EC6E8-B332-4B90-9097-FF9BD00B48C6.jpeg

Reactions: 2
How do you do Fantasy league?
You just need to go to the F1 fantasy website or app and create an account. Then you create your teams and there you go ๐Ÿ˜

I've been on Nosey witches but can't see anyone else? I'm probably missing something obvious...
If you click on standings you should be able to see all the teams. And if you click on one of the team you will see the drivers in it.

Screenshot_20220408-180405_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.