Formula 1 Wags #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So close to 69 ladies, so so close! In the meantime happy #65 and happy race week everyone!

I really want to post a weekend wardrobe but my perfectionistic tendencies keep me from half-assing something while I'm at work so I'll probably post mine later! Everyone's so far has been great! Lots of great inspo!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I just want to say @peargasly94 I'm assuming you aren't the real Pear but it always makes me laugh when I see you liking stuff, thanks 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Don’t have time to look at the last 12 pages of the last thread - have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it too early to start talking about predictions for the quali and the race? If things are hoing to get tense we can forget about it until tomorrow, I'm not able for a disagreement today

Don’t have time to look at the last 12 pages of the last thread - have I missed anything?
Heidi / Daniel and Lando / Lui debate, don't mention it ...

I mean they do have a little race this weekend. But some drama would be nice as well I suppose
Ye, but like something to fill the time before the race 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loved by the whooooole grid 🧡 🧡

Screenshot_20220406_194015.jpg

He went back to 2019. to find the pic 😅

Screenshot_20220406_194111.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.