Formula 1 Wags #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love ALL your outfits!!! Including the ones at the end of the last thread!! Your have great taste ladies!!! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Max has just gone live but I’m currently sat in the freezing cold and rain at a football match so it would be great if someone could keep us updated 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Max has just gone live but I’m currently sat in the freezing cold and rain at a football match so it would be great if someone could keep us updated 😂😂
I'm watching it and for the moment we just had Raz speaking to himself for like 3 minutes and Max being sick (as always it seems 😂).
For now they just chat but i'm not sure i will keep watching if he goes on Tarkov cause i really don't like this game

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I know where you're at, the Chelsea vs Real Madrid champions league match! Lucky you! Im guessing you wanted to surprise us with our Mason content😂 appreciate it<3 My dad and I are watching it rn😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don’t know if anyone watched U.K. love island last year, but Lillie Haynes (tried to split up Millie and Liam, is a massive F1 fan. And now Kym follows her🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know if anyone watched U.K. love island last year, but Lillie Haynes (tried to split up Millie and Liam, is a massive F1 fan. And now Kym follows her🤢
Omg I’ve seen some of her F1 TikToks on my fyp before. She’s verified and I knew I knew her face from somewhere but that will be it

Also he claims that he's giving tips on how to guarantee a jet fuel hoodie if he says anything about that plssss lmk<3<3 thanks lol
I think the only thing that he said is to go to quadrant and sign up to be notified on when the collaction will be launch. I did this for the Clover Motors collection last year and i had access to the sell a few hours before the actual launch. And end up buying nothing cause i didn't like anything 😂

• Haha
Gorgeous Gorgeous girls LOVE THE PIERRE EFFECT
Gorgeous Gorgeous girls also ROCK the Pierre effect✨✨✨✨
Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 12.19.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 12.19.53 PM.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Okay here it is! My first ever race weekend look book! Sorry if the formatting is off! This was so fun, reminded me of Polyvore back in the day : ) Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Starting Friday pretty casual and comfy

FRIAusGP22.png

Saturday - little more dressy but still not super fancy
SATAusGP22.png

And finally Sunday!

SUNAusGP22.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know where you're at, the Chelsea vs Real Madrid champions league match! Lucky you! Im guessing you wanted to surprise us with our Mason content😂 appreciate it<3 My dad and I are watching it rn😂
No I absolutely wish I was there but always up for some mason content 😂😂😂😂
0D7473CE-DA83-42A3-A242-B3A80F0AF51B.jpeg

I’m only at my our local clubs match 😂😂😂😂

Yeah she’s a big Danny ric and Lewis fan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh dear lord, where's my fan? 🥵

I finally made my paddock fits. I'm no fashionista so I tried my best.

Free practice keep it casual,I tried to channel a sort of Matilda Djerf type beat.

Qualifying, let's go boho. The blouse I would tie up and wear cropped.

Decided to take on a preppy vibe for race day.

All jewellery is interchangeable although on the free practice outfit, I'd wear the baseball cap of whatever team I was a guest of.

Free practice outfit:
Screenshot_20220406_194210_com.pinterest.jpg

Qualifying:
Screenshot_20220406_202830_com.pinterest.jpg

Race day:
Screenshot_20220406_171546_com.pinterest.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.