Formula 1 Wags #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The podium decoration will be the same pattern as Daniel's helmet. I find it great to promote local artist on the podium too.

Screenshot_20220406-195104_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220406-195320_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This came up on my Instagram and it makes me feel uncomfy, I mean his arms look amazing but the fish is just 👁👄👁

Also want to say thanks for the kind messages about covid I’m finally feeling better I was just very impatient and thought after 5 days I would be normal again.
5DF3E08F-5E80-4EA2-BDAB-7276E6DB1ACF.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is it too early to start talking about predictions for the quali and the race? If things are hoing to get tense we can forget about it until tomorrow, I'm not able for a disagreement today

Heidi / Daniel and Lando / Lui debate, don't mention it ...
Well tomorrow is Thursday, the day in week I'm real-lifeing hard so wedding saying ✨if anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace✨ can be applied here

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i don't think he will have this helmet this weekend 🤔
Oh i thought he will wear it because of this story of Alfred Fabrega (the spanish journalist) and usually his informations are true 🤷‍♀️.
I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow or Friday to know for sure 😉

Screenshot_20220406-115711_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ok girls, my outfits are ready and fresh in from the launderette (rip dot cotton iykyk)

Friday… we’re going casual, there to keep the mood light and have some jokes with the engineers during fp1&fp2 (plus sandals no bare feet here boys)
8B3CEFBB-5D3B-422F-8AFA-D61DB6D64128.png

Saturday… upping the anti a little here, it’s hot in Melbourne and we’re getting the pins out! Kym I will see you in the paddock so you can get my outfit deets
ED31CF1F-8BDE-4827-A477-B13649E67D84.png

Sunday…. Race day, can’t believe he’s won his home race!!!! I will be under that podium with a race boot at my lips ready to shoey bbz. Post race interviews and apparently the green (and gold) is good luck for him 😉😉😉😂😂

352E105F-8612-4812-9AC2-8037DD85F8CF.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just want to say @peargasly94 I'm assuming you aren't the real Pear but it always makes me laugh when I see you liking stuff, thanks 😘
Well i wouldnt be suprised if he is watching us here
Anywayyyyssss...

BOKIĆ PEAR!!! (if you dont know this is your nickname here, you like it or not we dont care)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ok girls, my outfits are ready and fresh in from the launderette (rip dot cotton iykyk)

Friday… we’re going casual, there to keep the mood light and have some jokes with the engineers during fp1&fp2 (plus sandals no bare feet here boys)
View attachment 1175737

Saturday… upping the anti a little here, it’s hot in Melbourne and we’re getting the pins out! Kym I will see you in the paddock so you can get my outfit deets
View attachment 1175738

Sunday…. Race day, can’t believe he’s won his home race!!!! I will be under that podium with a race boot at my lips ready to shoey bbz. Post race interviews and apparently the green (and gold) is good luck for him 😉😉😉😂😂

View attachment 1175740
I LOVE that jumpsuit! Not sure I have the body confidence to pull it off myself but its stunning!

• Heart
I think our brains are in the gutters tonight. Or at least mine is 🤣🤣
I have spent the day juggling tattle and summarising the different types of cardiovascular diseases...I'll let you decide where my brain is at

• Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 1175737

View attachment 1175738

View attachment 1175740
Love it all 😍

• Heart

View attachment 1175737

View attachment 1175738

View attachment 1175740
Outfits: On point
Descriptions: Even more on point

Btw I love Milly Hobbs style so 10/10 for including one of her insta posts as an outfit choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.