Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go!

Not hard to connect the dots on this one πŸ˜… then again I did see a Daniel fan trying to claim she could be at any beach in the world the other day when she literally tagged Australia in the corner so who knows what they will claim for this πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not hard to connect the dots on this one πŸ˜… then again I did see a Daniel fan trying to claim she could be at any beach in the world the other day when she literally tagged Australia in the corner so who knows what they will claim for this πŸ˜‚
THAT HORSE COULD BE ANYWHERE MAN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Here we go!

Ah this is actually really nice. She looks beautiful goddamit....it would take me hours to look as naturally windswept and gorgeous like that! This is probably as much proof as people need without a cringe photo together so hopefully speculation can stop and something else can take over the threads. Sadly I don't think Lance Strolls love life will be as compelling to Tattle though 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah this is actually really nice. She looks beautiful goddamit....it would take me hours to look as naturally windswept and gorgeous like that! This is probably as much proof as people need without a cringe photo together so hopefully speculation can stop and something else can take over the threads. Sadly I don't think Lance Strolls love life will be as compelling to Tattle though 🀣
Lance Stroll just fades into the background

• Haha
Lance always has resting witch face so if he could show enthusiasm about anything that would be a start!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is very much giving squids blatantly at winter wonderland together but not posting together, I can see sunshine on the horizon ladies πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is very much giving squids blatantly at winter wonderland together but not posting together, I can see sunshine on the horizon ladies πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
to be honest, I would love that πŸ˜‚ post a photo, turn off comments - write "I'm so happy , please respect my privacy" and everyone would be quiet πŸ˜‚

but they don't have to prove anything ☺ both look happy and she looks so good with cowboy hat 😍 i would look like this πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Oh my god oh my god oh my god…I was on a bus with a friend when I saw the post. The only reaction I could give was a like. Next stopβ€¦πŸŒžπŸŒž

• Heart
  • Haha
In other news just seen Fernando is already on to his third engine for Aus GP 😬 that’s rough

• Wow
  • Haha
to be honest, I would love that πŸ˜‚ post a photo, turn off comments - write "I'm so happy , please respect my privacy" and everyone would be quiet πŸ˜‚
Yeah right, instagram will fall from the amount of new fan pages

Heniel
Daidi

IMG_20220404_121911.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.