Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
Honestly my heart breaks you’ve had to go through that. Please know not every country and people ain’t like this. We stand with you! There is evil out there but for every evil there’s also so much good. 🥰 i pray for a peaceful world where everyone is treated equally x
Thank you, that’s always lovely to hear ❤ Of course there’s always going to be nasty people but thankfully, more often than not, most people are kind 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Y'all I'm worried Seb will be out still this weekend! I wanted to see him soooo bad, especially in Saudi with the women's karting team.
AM saying they will make a decision Weds/Thursday. I say we put all out papaya manifesting into getting a healthy seb back!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Guys, I'm going away this weekend (partying) so I won't be able to watch!! Also, been super lazy with my Race Day outfit and just using someone else's complete look that I love! Just changed the shoes cause I hate the bit between the toes and thought the paler blue would work better!! Sorry, you deserve better but this is all I got!! 😅
IMG_20220324_231022.jpg

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Meeting at 10pm local time (ie Jeddah time) after session tonight so there might be a more definitive decision made then.

imola

VIP Member
Now Pouchaire crashed, lost the rear I think
Gonna watch F1 FP1 while I’m cooking, let’s hope it’s not too exciting like this because I don’t want the knife to land somewhere it shouldn’t

• Haha
  • Wow

Futtrit

VIP Member
What further information do they need fgs?! There has been an explosion get the fuck out of there

Stefano
"Nothing to see here....nothing at all. It was just an electrical malfunction....absolutely NOT a missile. LET'S MAKE MONEY....sorry i mean "LET'S GO RACING"

MissF1

VIP Member
Petition for Charles to meet Coldplay
Fun fact. In the second clip where Seb and Sharl are with the crew members I used to think that the one paired with Seb was cute in this kinky nerdy type way. I only discovered him after lockdown had began so I only ever saw him with a mask. Then I saw him without a mask once and was like…
E678F992-EEB3-4065-B7AC-1A91A43F17CA.jpeg

I think his game is Callum or something 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

pink-crystal

VIP Member
In fairness Daniel returned a negative test very quickly. I tested positive the day before him and he got cleared to be back in the paddock last Friday and I was still positive.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Going from #nowar last week to racing amidst the smoke of an F1 sponser hit by a missile strike in the background is just the ultimate hypocrisy

That sounds a bit like bollix to be honest. There's been an explosion near by, the whole area needs to be cleared until it is confirmed safe to return.
100%

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
So none of you think it’s weird that all the drivers go to the same guy to get their hair done in Bahrain? And that it seems to be a yearly thing? 😂

• Haha