Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I saw someone say it on Twitter and it's true whether they race this weekend or not they should never be there.

I follow one of the McLaren engineers who is based in MTC and she and others working this weekend are donating their wages to LGBT and other charities.

"Sports-washing", media coverage and influencer trips are all making these nations palatable when they shouldn't be.

Reactions: 7

Pole er bear

VIP Member
You know what’s funny? Several drivers said “if a country is at war we shouldn’t go racing there” about Russia but yet they’re still in the paddock in Saudi now when just a few days ago there were missile attacks over there.
Cash is king and war is only concerning as long as people of color aren’t affected. 😩
yes, exactly... it makes me extremely uncomfortable for everyone there. there were literally missiles aimed at Jeddah 2 days ago.
Well this is some additional recent Bull Shit

• Sad

Dandree

VIP Member
so much DR talk and I don't even want to imagine that he could be gone next year. Please mclaren trust him 😩 and give both of them a good car 😩🙏🏻 My sunshine 🌞
I'm sorry I stop , here is funny meme of Mattia (I really didn't know he speaks english 😂)
Screenshot_20220322-194010-01.jpeg

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Refugees can be white too.... however, certain parts of the media set up a hierarchy of deserving refugees and undeserving migrants, sadly.
But the white refugees aren't really called refugees, they are people fleeing from war. Racism permeates every aspect of language and descriptions, we all know what's implied by the words.

Difference being white refugees are being welcomed with open arms, just as we’ve seen recently, and POC are welcomed with abuse. Not only the media but also people of power spin this insane narrative of some people deserving help and others don’t, based on skin color and heritage.
Think you said what I wanted to more eloquently

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
I’m forever impressed in Max’s ability to hint at stuff to make chat go crazy and then never give any details 😒

His brother was talking about going to Turkey for a hair transplant and Max was like ‘I’ll come…. Oh wait I don’t need to go to Turkey anymore, we broke up’ and then the Portugal hinting started again 👀

Also for anyone interested, seems Max is finally ready to get racing again, said he’s got his passion and belief back 👌🏻

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Our fav fanpage is back on their bullshit again, now not only do they know the fireman they have a friend of a friend at the bar 😂😂

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow

imola

VIP Member
I think they would be stupid to not post it tbf, either get their own words out about it or let Netflix drive a narrative of what happened… I’d do it themselves
I mean they posted one after Sochi, Brazil etc as well so I don’t think it’s because they’re “ashamed” or whatever but maybe Charlie/Henrik just haven’t finished it yet 👀 at least I hope so

lni33

VIP Member
Lu put a tik tok up of her dancing with her fellow models.

gee, I wonder who wrote these comments!!!!! Disgusting, poor Lu reading those!
View attachment 1146603
More evidence that they are literally 12 years old, did you put socks in your top is such a dead attempt at an insult 😂 and the fact they clearly have two accounts to talk to them self is just so, so sad 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

lni33

VIP Member
She seems to be indeed a guest of the royal family and she took a bunch of pics with the drivers
Carlos and Lando are actually attached at the hip, they were literally together all the time in Bahrain so cute 😂🥰

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
Real life-ing so slowly reading.....
Well I‘m now on my way to get drunk, hope McLaren doesn’t drop any content now because my comments might not be appropriate after a few drinks
Nor will my English be any good

• Heart
  • Haha