Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Binotto said to French journalist that all the drivers and team principals will have a GPDA meeting tonight to talk about it. Don't really know what they will do ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Not Jacques Villeneuve saying that the only thing to do now is to just going on ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ. Fortunately Julien Febreau just told him off.

Reactions: 2

alnfitzg

VIP Member
Itโ€™s just crazy that they obvi donโ€™t give a fuck and it would literally have to be a hit on the track for them to do so

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Can be ๐Ÿฅฒ got hayfever as well, my dad and uncle as well as some of my siblings do too ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Interesting. As I said my Dad suffers but my mum and brothers donโ€™t and as far as Iโ€™m aware neither do the rest of my wider family. But I know that it can just be something that like just starts one day - itโ€™s not necessarily something your going to suffer with every year from the year you were born to the year you die so maybe I have just developed it

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
The fact we all had the same experience cracks me up, just wearing a random disguise and screaming when a d*ck popped up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Okay y'all were brave for using the video features, I was too much of a wimp and only ever chatted with people ahah! Saved myself a lot of ๐Ÿ† content apparently haha!

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
I'm so sorry you had to go through this Imola. As a POC and child of immigrants living in a predominantly white country I have also faced this sometimes blatant, sometimes subtle/systematic racism, including the exact scenario you mentioned with "Wow, your English is so good" (which btw good for you for being sassy back to them. I never have the confidence to do that but it's what they deserve for sure). It's definitely disheartening when you call a place your home, especially when its the only one you have ever known, but you are still made to feel like an 'other' there.
Exactly! Itโ€™s such an odd feeling of not belonging to what you think your home is. โค

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Well i used to go also there with my friends and cousins long time ago, and it randomly pooped in my head back, so decided to give it a try and found out ylu can put what you are intrested in and it would give you people with same interest
Well that feature would have been very handy when I was like 12, defo saw things I should not have been seeing but it was a hilarious sleepover activity ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
Alpine
The french tv presenter said that McLaren, by removing the orange paint on the top of the car (where they put the android sponsor), reduce their weight by 3-4kg ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. That huge for just some paint !
i still find it baffling that thatโ€™s how much weight a driver looses per race from the sweat and g force!

kubnikol

VIP Member
I'm in my hometown for 2 and half days so I'm busy trying to visit everyone ๐Ÿ˜‚ but that picture omg omg thank you Michael ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅต

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Well ik this is not exactly what you asked but, Harry Styles released a music video on my birthday 2 years ago and now he's releasing an album two days after my bday, he knows that ill be busy on my bday cause its grad night for me๐Ÿ˜ its like he knows me
Do we know it is actually an album? I thought I told could just be a single. Iโ€™m all down for it being an album tho ๐Ÿ˜‚but love that Harry Styles is planing his release dates around d your schedule ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha