Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Those coming from the Ukraine are called refugees in the UK because that is what they are...
To be fair though the UK has managed also to produce a racist Home Secretary who is also a woman of colour and daughter of immigrants. Plus a quick search of UK stories about Ukrainian refugees only them described far different ways yo other refugees
Screenshot_20220325-173701_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 2

The real McLaren

Difference being white refugees are being welcomed with open arms, just as we’ve seen recently, and POC are welcomed with abuse. Not only the media but also people of power spin this insane narrative of some people deserving help and others don’t, based on skin color and heritage.
Exactly! However, all i'm hearing on this thread is "poor drivers" and nothing about the Yemenis or even those Saudi citizens who may have been hurt in the attack...

kubnikol

VIP Member
The way Lando and Daniel speak about this weekend it sounds like another extended test for McLaren without hopes of points
really ? 😩 well maybe it is good that i will miss FP1 😂 4 hours long drive home . thankfully i'm the one who can sleep 😂

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Yeah it definitely wasn't the Sofitel.
Doesn't mean that Daniel didn't film it though.
So she and her sister definitely rented a place in Bahrain for the week. Daniel, Lando, Charles, Carlos, and well pretty much everyone *was* at the Sofitel (don't mind revealing that now that they are out). So who knows if it was her sister ( I still think that would be weird) or Daniel (kind fits and could also happen with sister there. All I know is the main race crew flew back on Monday so whoever the party was with at the rental, I would very much assume involved DR since apparently they were never seen together, even though they know each other and are linked together many times. So picture or no picture.... just like her in the garage, I have 0 doubt that Daniel came to hand out with Heidi in a Bikini at somepoint.

Pippi11

VIP Member
I am around for a new thread! Cheers everyone.
love The poem. It is a work of art.

DR is busy....🍆?
I think DR and Lando are busy with their teams.
By the way HB and sister are doing het skiing with their Friends.
Golf course not in Abu Dhabi?

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
Wow spent some time catching up on what I missed and it was a swift change from silly talk of hickeys to this. This is actually terrifying! Do we think they might actually leave now? (Assuming they even can with flights and such)

The real McLaren

3 US races are a lot, especially if it’s at the expense of Spa etc
I love the expansion of F1 into the US as it’s brought so many great new fans but I don’t enjoy this cash is king/fan service mentality.
I agree that 3 American GPS are too much... it would be more inclusive to go back to South Africa and another in Asia.

imola

VIP Member
All the news outlets in the Uk are saying “a fire has broke out” nothing about a missal
Because it’s not confirmed I think. For all we know, officially, it could be an explosion or a fire.
*which it likely isn't
**but if they call it an attack straight away the islamophobia is going to skyrocket even more

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Michael really said „Yes the race was shit and the next one will be as well so here have this“ and I love him for that

I’d also take an Unboxed with just 20 minutes of Daniel and Lando pouring to be honest
Daniel and Lando pouring? Is it you turn to have a dodgy typo or have you been unlucky with your translations? 😂

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
So I'm seeing there were mtiple attacks in SA all suicide drones amd many were intercepted.
Like that is way too much and F1 awaiting authorities makes me sick.

imola

VIP Member
Yes last year incident was Theo Pourchaire stalling on the grid and Enzo Fittipaldi crashing into him.
I really don't like this track because it is made to have the same speed as in Monza but instead of gravel traps you have walls. So, if something happen, it is almost impossible to slow down before you hit them 😣. And the visibility is really poor, all the drivers complained about it and when you see the crash Russel/Mazepin last year during the race it was scary and the consequences could have been dramatics.
I agree it’s quite dangerous but exciting nonetheless, as long as everyone is fine whenever something happens. I remember reading that they have very good barriers, tecpro it is if I remember correctly. And now they opened the circuit and got some more run off so I think it’s good that they’re bringing those improvements at least. I mean street circuits are always risky because of how tight they are, just sucks that this one is so insanely high speed.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
It shouldn’t be just him. It shouldn’t come down to him and Lewis.

Red flag with Medical Car for no apparent reason in F2. Perhaps immediate cancellation of the weekend?
They're all united until they have to speak out about it, it's bull shit

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I mean I never usually suffer from hayfever (but my dad does. Is it genetic?) and tbh brutally I’ve not been outside enough but based on the time of year it is very much a possibility. I’m going to use all my pharmacy student knowledge and get a few things tomorrow morning but I’m sure I’ll be fine 😂
If it is hay-fever, wash your face really well before bed, clean pillow case each night and if you have long hair wear it in a bonnet or a wrap at night to stop any pollen being deposited on your oillow while you sleep. Sounds like a faff, can make a big difference though 😊

• Heart