Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Here to distract you from the haircuts with something even more concerning. I’m a bit speechless won’t lie 😂

Can’t believe all it took for you guys to come out of wherever you were hiding was a bad hairstyle
Some of us have been busy with exams and illnesses today soz 😘

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
So I just entered Twitter to absolute chaos because Lewis rocked up this morning with hickeys

Anyone that said it was only Lando’s fans that freak out and cry over them being in a relationship can go away 😂😂
Off to zoom in on his photos to see what they're talking about 😄😄

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
So she and her sister definitely rented a place in Bahrain for the week. Daniel, Lando, Charles, Carlos, and well pretty much everyone *was* at the Sofitel (don't mind revealing that now that they are out). So who knows if it was her sister ( I still think that would be weird) or Daniel (kind fits and could also happen with sister there. All I know is the main race crew flew back on Monday so whoever the party was with at the rental, I would very much assume involved DR since apparently they were never seen together, even though they know each other and are linked together many times. So picture or no picture.... just like her in the garage, I have 0 doubt that Daniel came to hand out with Heidi in a Bikini at somepoint.
Love you and the insider knowledge ❤ 😄

Fat Bottas looks like my Dad
That video is very disturbing

Based on my previous statement k do t know whether to be offended or not 😂

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Feel like this is way more of Max's track than Charles'.
also less laps than Bahrain, so maybe better for their engine/fuel pump issue
The Alpha Tauris are looking fast today consistently.
The race mileage is always around 300km so the number of laps only dépends of the track lenght.

Also 2nd engine for Alonso and Gasly already 😬. It's gonna be a long season and we will have a lot of penalties for engine changes i think.

• Sad

lni33

VIP Member
i was following on the app and Daniel was going to do a quali sim lap just before the yellow flag and after decided to do a high fuel long runs again
Yep, i was watching the timing screen and he was greens and purples in all the little mini sectors before it went yellow

Off to read the article 😂

I get you but think that the history of Monaco would mean that it stays. When I was like 8/9 and didn’t watch F1 or know anything about it all I knew was that Lewis Hamilton was a person and Silverstone/Monaco were things. It’s an iconic track that creates a certain atmosphere (if that makes sense) for F1. No clue what I’m trying to say here lol other than the fact that I think it would stay 😂
I get ya!! I do! They probably won't get rid of it cause the name carries weight but it's such a snooze fest and Monaco insists on controlling the cameras for it and the coverage of the race is always shit!! 😂😂

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I mean he says 30 would be possible because of a huge interest, as in “look! this sport is so popular”
He’s not saying they’re going to do it, I think 23 is the number for the next few years to come*
*which is already too much imo
**look at all the people leaving
Yes, he is saying it’s possible because of the interest but the topic of conversation should be about rotating circuits. It is a very click bait header though

They need to stop taking photos of Yuki thst make him look a small child on a day out

Screenshot_20220323-102239_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

savedlatin21

VIP Member
I've had an uneasy feeling about this race, I think Seb has made the right choice staying home. I hope for all everyone is safe, and that the FIA prioritises the safety of all F1 staff over pleasing their Saudi sponsors.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
BBC coverage going through the positions at checkered flag: “10th for Yuki Tsunoda who has just broken down. On the track.” 😂 Poor Yuki 😂

• Haha

camara

Meeting finished. Practice session delayed by 15 mins.

But they are all suited up.

• Sad