Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
I’m going to need Jon to have words with Lando, how can he allow Lando to go around with the worst haircut ever when his hair is looking as pretty as that 😭
The higher the hair the closer to God

Apparently Jon won, Micheal was 2nd and Blake 3rd 😂 if Jon‘s story commentary is anything to go by

Now I’m more and more believing Michael and Lando were indeed playing golf together yesterday with the rest of the crew

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

imola

VIP Member
The way Lando and Daniel speak about this weekend it sounds like another extended test for McLaren without hopes of points

• Sad
  • Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
so much DR talk and I don't even want to imagine that he could be gone next year. Please mclaren trust him 😩 and give both of them a good car 😩🙏🏻 My sunshine 🌞

Attachments

• Heart

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Lu put a tik tok up of her dancing with her fellow models.

gee, I wonder who wrote these comments!!!!! Disgusting, poor Lu reading those!
View attachment 1146603
They are so sad really one of the recent accounts they created that is still public that is constantly tagging Lando, Max and Luisa agency was blocked by Lando..so i don't get what they want at this point its pathetic.

Also classy Isa tonight 💃
Screenshot_20220323-224704_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

lni33

VIP Member
This is just showing they don’t give a fuck about anything, I doubt they care about the war in Russia either they just care about how they appear in the public eye, they were happy to keep ‘monitoring the situation’ until other sports were all cancelling and they were put under enough pressure for it to stop

If it’s up to f1 I reckon it would legit take a missile landing on the track for them to stop, the only way they cancel is if the teams refuse

imola

VIP Member
lando just did a 1:35.9 on high fuel with used softs. in 2021 he started the race on softs as well and did 1:35.8
not too bad.

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I mean he says 30 would be possible because of a huge interest, as in “look! this sport is so popular”
He’s not saying they’re going to do it, I think 23 is the number for the next few years to come*
*which is already too much imo
**look at all the people leaving
I think to go to 30 GP they will have to negociate new Concorde Agreements (which allow 24 GP at the moment). And it will need all the teams to agree with it so it will probably take a long time. But i really which thet won't agree because 30 is way too much, even for the fans. I mean last year i felt like the season last for 40 years and after the last triple header i really needed à break.

And to give all McLaren's fans a little bit of hope for this year.

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Oh dear, we’ve got no hope 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I love that 😂😂😂

Carmen wishing Sandy a happy birthday is super cute ❤
Didn’t know Albono and Sandy shared a birthday but happy birthday to her as well 😂🥳
yes, her and sandy seemed pretty close when the four went out before. wouldn't have pinned them good friends, but seemed pretty natural

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Hello everyone! Im new here! Does anyone know if Pierre and Kat have broken? and Carmen and George?
First of welcome to the madness! ❤❤
Second of all I think firm no for Carmen and George based on Carmens newly public Instagram having lots of pics of them together. Kat and Pierre slightly less certain, they still follow each other and like each others posts but haven’t been seen to be together for a while now. We found out that she had exams which kinda explained it, and then with everything going on with Ukraine it is obviously understandable that she has other much more important things on her mind. The way Pierre has spoken about Ukraine though makes me think yes. And I really like her so I hope yes❤❤

also hope it’s a yes for all the jokes we can make when she and Luisa are at the paddock at the same time lol

Lu put a tik tok up of her dancing with her fellow models.

gee, I wonder who wrote these comments!!!!! Disgusting, poor Lu reading those!
View attachment 1146603
I didn’t even bother reading the comments as J know they would be horrible…odds on those 2 accounts being the same person tho

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
POV: you’re Lando Norris and don’t know how to get out of that long ass contract so you flirt with the competition in hopes of your current boss firing you
*another joke
**Lando and McLaren won’t part ways that easily
this is also why he's getting to be best buds with Charles.
He know's carlos' contract isn't signed (over a year)

• Haha