Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
Just seen this video 😂😂😂😂 so basically they hate the vanity fair shoot 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Lewis is a new level of unhinged this season 😂 love the pics with George and Pierre as well

Probably not Daniel because Lando said he would go to Saudi on Wednesday so the same probably goes for Daniel
Man does not give a fuck this year 😄😄

• Heart
  • Haha

imola

VIP Member
Well Monaco can be very boring to watch, it's a narrow street track and it leaves very little space for the cars to overtake... so I wouldn't miss it tbh
It is but Monaco quali is honestly something else and the main event, it’s really irreplaceable given the history

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Not the under20k page snapping at cinnamon 😂 if it’s not another fake dm of course 😂
Honestly i think they are fakes even if i'm not an expert in insta DMs 😅. There are also these two apparently that i found on this exposing f1 fans account. How would under20k knows how Lando and Luisa met and, even if it's the case, why would they tell her ?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220322-185538_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220322-185615_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

vaneln

VIP Member
I'm glad I'm not alone on those feelings about war and racing, It's a shame! I love this sport with all my heart, but it's also a fucking shame being a F1 fan... I can't acept this shit
I know a lot of people don't care but we need to open our eyes

Yaasssss to the bag 💃🏻

Prada boy is 💯
i love it here

Sorry went down a Zhou rabbit hole and found this of him and Charles. Also apparently he loves karaoke and singing, so hoping to see more of that... would die if it were him and bottas on tiktok
this video is iconic!!!

Also would like to share Zhou as luggage model... and another bag on point
also Kat, lookout on your moonboots, because this man can do no wrong
he's slaying all the wags too. just wait until we get him in jewelry
View attachment 1147902
Luisa who? It is ALL about our luggage king

Awesome even though this should be normal in 2022
View attachment 1148018
i don't know the saudi driver very well, but I need to say Abbi is amazing!! Watch W Series!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

shellybelly95

Ok but where is Daniel and Lando 😆

Heidi new story. She's still in Bahrain with her sister or are we assuming Daniel took the video and she's in the pool?
I am starved for cute bf content from Daniel. I don't even know what that looks like because we never see it but I imagine it would be cute 🤔
That video seems very DR’s brand. He loves a sunset and a song, also Heidi’s back 👀

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
I am still absolutely fuming that this is still going on but McLaren seem to be a bit more on the pace this week

Pole er bear

VIP Member
so fucking close
as a big event F1 is putting the locals in danger too, not just F1 staff/teams
Exactly! There are too many people involved in this. I thi k its quite clear why they chose to strike there and when. If they shut down for covid. This is a far greater threat. I will be pissed if P2 starts up as scheduled let alone the race

• Sad

lni33

VIP Member
Not his fault though, can’t wait for the twitter hate to start and call him overrated or whatever again
The Sky team clearly explained how it would have happened and that he wouldn’t really have seen it so hopefully people will listen to that and not be dumb

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
Just saw 😭 I mean it’s his first time on this very difficult track so I don’t think it can be held against him
Poor guy ❤
The Jeddah track is honestly terrible they had 2 red flags on the first 15 mins last year, it’s a street track so along with Monaco there’s bound to bed red flags and crashes which worries me with the new cars