Formula 1 Wags #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the same issues will still be present at the Saudi Arabia GP next week. If those issues still prevail in Melbourne, then McLaren is in deep trouble.
I’d say by Imola they need to have it fixed or they’re really fucked

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If Ham poles it right now I will probably laugh forever. Just need to get this comment in here in case it happens.

Reactions: 3
The duck is wrong with McLaren, how did they end up here after flying in Barcelona
bleeping hell I don’t want to watch this season, I’m actually so sad even though I was preparing for it
The consultant on french tv sais that the track asphalt in Bahreïn is really different from the one in Barcelona. And apparently it plays a big part on the ground effect. He said that the qualy will be very different from one track to another. I hope it's true because i don't understand how everything could had gone so wrong between the 2 testings 😞😞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So happy for haas, seeing how much hard work has gone on behind the scenes I’m so glad to see it paying off 😆
Same ❤ a bit sad for Mick though, bet he wanted to be the one to get the team their first Q3 appearance

Reactions: 6
Daniel doesn’t look as bad now that Lando was out in Q2. Sad day hopefully they can find a fix asap

Reactions: 6
Do you know what, he came across like he was in a good headspace in that interview. Understandably disappointed but not dispairing ❤
He knows there’s nothing he could’ve done just like the team does. He wasn’t even surprised, Lando wasn’t either about being out in Q2.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.