Formula 1 Wags #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost relieved lando was out in Q2. Otherwise yeah the DR finish would hurt a lot more

Reactions: 8
Well, I'm a McLaren fanboy at heart. But also a bit of a slut for selected other drivers, Sainz, Leclerc (but not Ferrari), Gasly, Magnussen.

That they are all really attractive is just a coincidence. 😆😆
Hmmm I have similar favourites to you :LOL:

Yay for Gasly just getting in there to Q3!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The duck is wrong with McLaren, how did they end up here after flying in Barcelona
bleeping hell I don’t want to watch this season, I’m actually so sad even though I was preparing for it

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
OOFT sorry for misgendering!
No worries. I can't get on board with supporting Ferrari, no matter how much I love the two drivers. And I kinda don't care what Bottas does this year at Alfa. I know lots of people want to see him do amazing, I just kinda don't care.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The duck is wrong with McLaren, how did they end up here after flying in Barcelona
bleeping hell I don’t want to watch this season
Well this is not sprint but marathon still some hopes for improvement

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well this is not sprint but marathon still some hopes for improvement
I hope so but I think their race pace is about as crappy as their quali pace was so honestly don’t expect them to finish in the points tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 3
bleeping hell I don’t want to watch this season
every other team was able to make adjustments
Mclaren issue is a much bigger issue. I think the dragging is killing them and its because of too much downforce in the design. they need to adjust it but its going to be hard to do off track without more real data. meanwhile means drivers cant get comfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think the same issues will still be present at the Saudi Arabia GP next week. If those issues still prevail in Melbourne, then McLaren is in deep trouble.

Reactions: 7
So happy for haas, seeing how much hard work has gone on behind the scenes I’m so glad to see it paying off 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.