Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
I am so unbelievably nervous for practice, normally it’s just a question of if the car will be quick, now it’s will it even work 😂🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

imola

VIP Member
I really really hope not, but I worry that could be the case :cry: also don't think it will do much for his confidence if he has another rubbish year and getting out shined by Lando. I do think he's still a great driver and he's had some really bad luck in recent years, I hope it turns around for him this year and that this new car doesn't let him down either.
I don’t think he will get dropped because a) his contract doesn’t even run out in 2022, it’s still until 2023 and b) Pato said he’s considering moving away from McLaren because he can’t get to F1 in the foreseeable future with them as the seats are taken. So there are obviously internal talks of expanding Daniel’s contract.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I don’t really like yellow either. 😬
But I certainly appreciate his reasoning behind it. I am 1000% here for the Hamilton redemption arc this season.
Look my issue with the yellow is he didn't do yellow like his old school helmet
He went neon. Clearly landos color
Im not really upset, just saying if this was a throwback at least get it the right yellow

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Sara posted about 20 hours ago and Lance commented hearts on it. Interesting.

and MY GOD she is STUNNING
Whew. Honestly I just could not handle a breakup right now with so much else going on..... and let's be honest, Sara is like the only reason I have any interest in what Lance does

• Haha
  • Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Just off a flight but here are my predictions:
-George won’t live up to expectations
- Gasly will do very well (almost like even more of a come back season than he has kind of had the past couple of years at AT)
-Teammates will all be very close together in terms of points but biggest teammate fight will be within Ferrari
- Haas will have a bit of a comeback season
-Seb will retire depending on AM performance
- Lewis will retire if he gets 8th it if Merc aren’t performing as expected. Think he will stay if it is quite close tho
-1st wins for Lando, George and Carlos
-Alex and Nicky will have a relatively ok season - not necessarily podiums but a good number of points from them both for Williams
-Hungary style race that sees a wild card podium
-My new fave driver Yuki gets his first podium

kubnikol

VIP Member
My predictions are basically same as everyone's 😂
Lewis wins the title, no constructor's title for Mer
George won't be as good as everyone thinks
Seb, Fer, Lew will retire
points for Haas
Carlos will be better than Charles
Lando will have the first victory